• » ^thanks for all the welcome. yaaaay. :D

Pages: 1

^thanks for all the welcome. yaaaay. :D

KIMMMY
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm not new btw. :) I skipped this. I was never active until I have to make new friendster account. :] enough a 'bout that. I'm [u][b][color=olive]Karla Mae Ballarta Trimañez[/color][/b][/u] Call me [b]KAI.[/b] or [b]KIMMMY.[/b] either. but not [strike]KARLA MAE.[/strike] no please Proud to be [b][color=red]Ilonggo[/color][/b]. I'm [color=brown]18 years OLD[/color]. [color=green]Taurus[/color] is the Sign. :D [color=indigo]Marketing Management Sophomore[/color] shiftee, beybeh. [accountancy first course. but i failed to reach the cut off:((] I lubb oh labb [color=cyan]PHOTOGRAPHY[/color]. And wanting to get one dSLR. [color=violet][u]love me and i'll be yerr prend.[/u][/color] [color=white][strike]hate me and i can be your enemy.[/strike][/color] :D [color=yellow]the best [strike]enemy[/strike] you'll meet :D well, i could be good. i could be mean.[/color] want to know more? [b]PM[/b] me. :D
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ^thanks for all the welcome. yaaaay. :D

eiyow sis!. :D :) i hope we can be great friends!. labb.lotx :]
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wellcome in here enjoy Ur time.................
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]welcome to friendstertalk...:D enjoy staying here... kif tweaking!;)=)[/align][/b]
nikopengambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu331/mgn83/welcome.gif[/img] hai !! :):) just enjoy ur day =) :arrow:[b]dun 4get fOLlow d rULEs[/b] :penguin: [img]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/haley_is_super/Twilight.jpg[/img][/align]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome! please follow the rules..and have fun in here! :D see you around
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][font=Century Gothic][color=#FF3366]hi!!welcum hir in ftalk..^_^..[b]stay active [/b]and hve fun postin!!^_^..if u nid help juz pm me or go to the help section..btw, I’m therese..^_^..gud luck 2 u!!^_^[/color][/font][/align] [font=Century Gothic]WORD OF ADVICE :[/font] [font=Century Gothic]:arrow: [color=#CC3366][s]READ[/color][/s],[color=#FF0066][s]UNDERSTAND[/color][/s] and[color=blue][s]OBEY[/color][/s] the RULES..^_^[/font] [font=Century Gothic][color=salmon]c u around!!!ciao!!^_^[/color][/font]
eane.0036
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey there (: welcum to eptok. eu are now an eptoker!! that is so nice. by the way. i am name is DEANE. pronounce as [i]dee-yaan.[/i] see ya
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice to meet you. welcome. please do read and obey the rules. happy postin. see yah around.
soulja_347
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice to meet you. welcome to FTALK. =)
KIMMMY
» n00b
1969-12-31

senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ^thanks for all the welcome. yaaaay. :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 10 queries - 0.472 second ]
Privacy Policy