• ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 1

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

hahaha welcome to FriendsterTalk ;), hope you'll have fun, have a nice day :P and obey the rules :lol: I'm patrick btw :)
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

[b][align=center]welcome to friendstertalk...:D enjoy staying here... kif tweaking!;)=)[/align][/b]
soulja_347
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

nice to meet you. welcome to FTALK. =) ejoy postin!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi!! hehe.. good thing you don't bite.. btw.. I'm lynn.. Hope you stay active here..! welcome here in ftalk!! please do follow the rules here in ftalk.. enjoy posting!!
whez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WElcome to FTalk :penguin:[b]nice to meet u here[/b]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome here at friendstertalk.. you can call me noz.. stay safe and take care always :D
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Hi. welcome 2 ftalk.. stay in active.. :)[/i][/align]
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there :D Welcome to FTalk :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi !! welcome to FStalk .. im LJ .. enjoy posting !! =)=)=)
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

elo.. enjoy your stay and welcome.. ^_^
geneza
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi ,,, new user poh ako nito plz. help me naman oh..! how to mke my profile nice and how to manage thing that's all about this friendster talk... thn in advance
geneza
» n00b
1969-12-31

hiii=) :/:paranoid::rolleyes::o:lol:=D:D=(:P:rolleyes:[quote][/quote] [spoiler][/spoiler][align=center][/align]<">[img][/img][url][/url][u][/u][i][/i][b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:57

[ 10 queries - 0.492 second ]
Privacy Policy