• ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 1

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

hi hAnnAhjOi! welcome here! btw avoid double posting enjoy your stay :)

Last edited by mirhadz (2009-01-22 10:44:26)

nikopengambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

[align=center][img]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu331/mgn83/welcome.gif[/img] hai hannah!! :):) welcome to fstalk =) just enjoy n keep posting :thumbsup: :arrow:[b]n fOLlow d rULEs[/b] if U WaN help jUSt pM me oR GO tO tHE heLp sECtiOn :penguin: [img]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/haley_is_super/Twilight.jpg[/img][/align]
soulja_347
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

nice to meet you. welcome to FTALK. =) ejoy postin!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi hannahjoi.! \ btw.. I'm lynn.. welcome here in ftalk!! please do follow the rules here in ftalk.. enjoy posting!!
whez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

WElcome to FTalk nice to meet u here :penguin: :eh:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi hannahjoi!! welcome to FStalk .. im LJ .. enjoy posting !! =)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eow to you..... welcum here... im sure you'll have lots of fun here just read the rules and you'll be fine... wahah..... :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:00

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy