• ARCHIVES 
  • » hehehe,,,,nice na thread ulit!! ...pag ako heartbroken,.... [spoiler]maghahanap ako...kala mo saken iiyak??? hindi no!! d naman masakit ahh!! :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Pages: 1

hehehe,,,,nice na thread ulit!! ...pag ako heartbroken,.... [spoiler]maghahanap ako...kala mo saken iiyak??? hindi no!! d naman masakit ahh!! :crybaby:[/spoiler]

emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hehehe,,,,nice na thread ulit!! ...pag ako heartbroken,.... [spoiler]maghahanap ako...kala mo saken iiyak??? hindi no!! d naman masakit ahh!! :crybaby:[/spoiler]

[spoiler]mods pki tanggal nlng kng my mali :D[/spoiler] HEARTBROKEN When we're broken hearted, we tend to easily relate to every quote. Even to every song. And there's a time when we think "these things were made exactly for me." Here are some more quotes: * Maybe sometimes you have to stop waiting for someone to come along and fix what's wrong Maybe sometimes you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself And realize no one else has the answer Maybe sometimes you have to be your own hero... * If you care about somebody You owe it to them Hiding the truth keeps people apart Lying won't do any good in a relationship There is no such thing as a good lie Those who lie are selfish and insensitive Don't be one of them It ain't cool... and never will be... * Moving on is not about never looking back It's taking a glance at yesterday And noticing how much you have grown Since then... * When you found the reason to walk away Never look back Just keep walking even if the destination is unclear It will take a lot of courage for every step you make But it will save some pride and honor for yourself It's better to get lost moving on than be stranded and broken after all... Don't Cry Over Someone That Won't Cry Over You No Guy Is Worth Your Tears & When You Find The One That Is He Won't Make You Cry If You Really Love Something Set It Free. If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before. If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will. My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you. Forget who hurt you yesterday, But don't forget who loves you tenderly today. Love can make you happy but often times it hurts, but love is only special when you give it to who its worth. Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever. The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye. No pleassure, no expressions just an illusion of what should of but wasnt. I hate you for not letting me have you. Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry, Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same. Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can, Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend. The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me... I had a dream and it was about you ... I smiled and recalled the memories we had ... then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why? Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ... [b]nakalap ko lng[/b] :lol: :lol:

Last edited by emceediesvii (2009-01-24 03:15:18)

endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: hehehe,,,,nice na thread ulit!! ...pag ako heartbroken,.... [spoiler]maghahanap ako...kala mo saken iiyak??? hindi no!! d naman masakit ahh!! :crybaby:[/spoiler]

^ wow. very inspiring. ;] :o
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hehehe,,,,nice na thread ulit!! ...pag ako heartbroken,.... [spoiler]maghahanap ako...kala mo saken iiyak??? hindi no!! d naman masakit ahh!! :crybaby:[/spoiler]

[quote=emceediesvii]Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You, Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You, Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You, Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You[/quote] huh? hehe...ala lng..pag ako bigo yan^ ang linya ko..haha!=D
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]emceediesvi wrote:[/b] mod's pki tanggal nlng kng my mali :D[/quote] :thumbsdown: [spoiler]mlamang i delete ng moderator thread mo :O :thumbsdown: [spoiler][spoiler]joke..joke..joke :lol::D:wallbash::penguin:[/spoiler] [spoiler]di nmn cguro, dame kya bigo ngayong Valentine's Day :D .. it hurts :crybaby: :wallbash:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] d2 aq naiyak.. :crybaby: :thumbsdown: :D If You Really Love Something Set It Free. If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be tagos sa PUSO :thumbsdown: [spoiler]mga KAPUSO :lol: :wallbash:[/spoiler]

Last edited by mabuhay (2009-01-24 00:56:23)

emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=endlezluver16]^ wow. very inspiring.[/quote] hahaha..tama..tnx for reading :lol:
julyus01
» n00b
1969-12-31

babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

pag ako'y bigo xempre iiyak ako... :lol: tapos nun...bahala sya sa buhay nya... naiiyakan ko na sya...d na mauulit yun.. ano sya sineswerte...dehins na noh... =D
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol... soo true ^_^ when im heartbroken i go around listening to the saddest songs i can find and read the saddest things i can
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=discoGLITZ]lol... soo true ^_^ when im heartbroken i go around listening to the saddest songs i can find and read the saddest things i can[/quote] hehehe..yea most of us are like that :D :D tnx for reading... [quote=babykidx]pag ako'y bigo xempre iiyak ako... tapos nun...bahala sya sa buhay nya... naiiyakan ko na sya...d na mauulit yun.. ano sya sineswerte...dehins na noh...[/quote] hahaha,tama.. mdling sbhn pero pg dkpa over ok k pero pg ngkta o ngkausap kau.the hurt is still der :D :D btw.. tnx 4 reading.. [quote=julyus01]hehehe,,,,nice na thread ulit!! ...pag ako heartbroken,.... maghahanap ako...kala mo saken iiyak??? hindi no!! d naman masakit ahh!![/quote] tnx for reading :D
UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm... pra nbasa ko na to xa tabloid ha?! anyway... nice thread...
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=UseLess45]hmm... pra nbasa ko na to xa tabloid ha?! anyway... nice thread...[/quote] d ko yan sa tabloid nakuha.. nakalap ko lng po yan..hehehe, meron nmng acnowledgment dun sa baba..hehehe, pinagsama2 ko ung mga quote :D btw tnx for reading..
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=emceediesvii]hahaha,tama.. mdling sbhn pero pg dkpa over ok k pero pg ngkta o ngkausap kau.the hurt is still der :D :D btw.. tnx 4 reading..[/quote] frendz kami...hahaha pinapupunta nya ako sa knila...mag.usap daw kami... [b]yoko nga...[/b] ok na akong frendz kami..andn pa nga ang sakit at my part pa na gustong makipagbalikan s kanya pero enjoy pa ako sa pagiging single manigas sya... =D

Last edited by babykidx (2009-01-28 18:45:26)

UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=emceediesvii]d ko yan sa tabloid nakuha..[/quote] pramis po parang nabasa ko na to sa tabloid...
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=emceediesvii]nakalap ko lng[/quote] hehehe...
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

akoy iinom ng maraming maraming red horse at magpapa usok ng sigarilyo.. haha.. at mag eemote.. hanggang malasing.. malasheng.....
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]viruz84 wrote:[/b] akoy iinom ng maraming maraming red horse at magpapa usok ng sigarilyo.. haha.. at mag eemote.. hanggang malasing.. malasheng.....[/quote] lupeyt mo bro. lashenggero ka :D pnandaliang solusyon lng yan bro. pansamantala mlilimutan ang problema hanggat meh epekto prin spirito ng alak :D chakit pa ng ulo moh..chigurado :D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dati nagmumukmok ako :crybaby:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ooo pag bh din ako nakakagawa ako ng quotes haha alala ko nung first time na nitry makipag cool off nung x ko first time ko din nun nabuo ung rubik's cube XD woot haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hehehe,,,,nice na thread ulit!! ...pag ako heartbroken,.... [spoiler]maghahanap ako...kala mo saken iiyak??? hindi no!! d naman masakit ahh!! :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 10 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy