• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=discoGLITZ]Dickson is adopted so I don't know if he is younger than Annie? they might be the same age... they seem to be in the same grade ...? I dont know, correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote] Im

Pages: 1

[quote=discoGLITZ]Dickson is adopted so I don't know if he is younger than Annie? they might be the same age... they seem to be in the same grade ...? I dont know, correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote] Im

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=discoGLITZ]Dickson is adopted so I don't know if he is younger than Annie? they might be the same age... they seem to be in the same grade ...? I dont know, correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote] Im

A rumored clash between the two popular TV series are storming the entertainment industry..Theyve been comparing the two shows, since its kinda very much alike..Both about the life of Teenagers [priviledged and not] and Both have the same characters..me, im kinda siding with 90210 now, its a new series for me to watch..I got hooked with it, wen i watched an episode of it in Star World and now im watching online :cool::lol:..Gossip girl now is wayy too much drama..with the chuck thing,the bart dying thing, the pregnant thing, the parents are inlove thing, with the jenny [i]agen[/i] thing and the Serena - Dan hook up and break up and hook up..Its too much..90210 is a lil bit lighter, though its not that much leveled with Gossip Girl alredi, but it might get there..And somewat the characters of both TV series are alike..like from 90210: [quote][b]Naomi[/b] - is like [b]Blair Waldorf[/b] from GG..Shes a B, but shes good in the inside, and always sticking out for her friends..Has massive problems and sarcastic and sleezy..is in too "the game" also..they r alike in some points.. [b]Ethan[/b] - The [b]Nate Archibald[/b]. From Naomi to Annie. Nate isnt much of a Jock like Ethan but hes pretty much the popular guy and every girl dreams of him..and he also has a interesting love life.. [b]Annie[/b] - a lil bit of [b]Serena Van derwoodsen[/b], shes teh IT girl, the pretty one. Shes nice and friendly. Every boy wants to be with her cus shes cute. and some girls envy her. She has a sumwat perfct life with family and friends, not much as serena, but S and her family are somewat close and like Annie, S is a good friend to people who matters to her. Even the Frenemies. And they both hav a screwed up connection with guys cus Annie has Naomi's Ex Ethan and Serena slept with Nate bfore.. Serena is wild unlike Annie but they can b classified as the same. [b]Adriana[/b] - [b]Jenny Humprey[/b]. The troubled wild child. Jenny didnt xactly been thru drugs and rehab and isnt pregnant (YET?), but both of them are troubled. Jenny troubled with school and the being popular and what she will do to her life. Ade is the drug addict here. Sincec little J ran away and did crazy stuffs like throwing away her life and hooking up with numerous guys like a gay one and nate. Adriana on the other hand, had slept with many guys when she is high. They are both troubled at some point but they get back on the horse. [b]Navid[/b]- [b]Dan Humprey[/b]. Not xactly, cus navid is being partnered with ade,and if ade is jen and navid is dan..Awkward!!..But like Dan, they both were outsiders, tending to alienate themselves, have their own worlds. and the somewat not so popular ones..Until Dan met Serena and blossomed into a confusing relationship and Navid being with Adriana who he really loves but isnt that easy in taking Ade's problems. Like wat Dan had with Serena's big secret. [b]Silver[/b] - [b]Vanessa[/b] alike. They unfortunately blab alot sumtimes and have their own points of view, sarcastic and fighters. Thats how they are. The have their ways in life and love. And getting their opinion is wat they are up for. Silver with her Blog and Vanessa with kind of her wicked ways and acts. They are alike. [b]Dixon[/b] - [b]Eric Vanderwoodsen[/b].. They are soo different i know cus for a fact, Eric is GAY (sorry for those who havnt know yet), but their similar cus they are both little bros. Dixon is Annie's little (half) brother and Eric is Serena's lil bro. They are both very close to their Big sisters in every aspect and know their sis very well. They also have their own lovelifes which is waaaay far from ichoder. Dixon is with Silver and Eric, is dating another guy. Both r interesting. [b]Ty Collins[/b] - ahh the pretty boy. A Potential [b]Chuck Bass[/b]. Has slept with Adriana and screwing around with Annie. Dunno if he'll hit on Naomi then he'd be really Chuck Bass. His charms and good looks are drawing girls to him. Jst like chuck.Hes jst Ty Collins. Plain Sneaky.[/quote] ~ :lol: WAHAHA i managed to connect their dots..but as wat i know..its true. Some of the characters in GG are alike with those in 90210. And both popular and abt TEENAGERS, well its a close call..but which do u like the most? :D

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2009-01-23 14:49:55)

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=discoGLITZ]Dickson is adopted so I don't know if he is younger than Annie? they might be the same age... they seem to be in the same grade ...? I dont know, correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote] Im

^I lurve teh Gossip Girl more! I dunno..but i really enjoy watching it! =)=) 90210?? haven't watched it..:D
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=discoGLITZ]Dickson is adopted so I don't know if he is younger than Annie? they might be the same age... they seem to be in the same grade ...? I dont know, correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote] Im

lol i like 90210 better ... dunno why xP i was never one for shows like these :P ive only seen GG once but i LOVE the books ♥ by the way i'd like to point out ... (in a spoiler just in case u guys don't know) [spoiler]Dickson is adopted so I don't know if he is younger than Annie? they might be the same age... they seem to be in the same grade ...? I dont know, correct me if I'm wrong.[/spoiler]

Last edited by discoGLITZ (2009-01-23 22:36:51)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well... I've been watching GG since it started I think and I love it. So I'll for GG!! Yay for Blair! LOL. I didn't vote, however. I haven't absorbed 90210 yet. :lol: So my pick might change in time.
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm not a fan of Gossip Girl. so I went for 90210.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

90210 XD i more like the story ;)
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Gossip Girl. xD :D I haven`t watched yet 90210 though. xD :D

Last edited by leightonxlove. (2009-01-27 00:15:04)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]GG rocks. I love Blair :thumbsup:[/b]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Gossip Girl is better =)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=discoGLITZ]Dickson is adopted so I don't know if he is younger than Annie? they might be the same age... they seem to be in the same grade ...? I dont know, correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote] Im not sure too. But in an episode i think Annie referred Dixon as her little brother..But they looked like attending teh same class The son of Principal wilson and Naomi's mother was already revealed. But cors, he was a con :wasted: [quote=aysbeaux]Well... I've been watching GG since it started I think and I love it. So I'll for GG!! Yay for Blair! LOL. I didn't vote, however. I haven't absorbed 90210 yet. :lol: So my pick might change in time.[/quote] I loev Blair! shes like my idol! No, shes really my idol! anyway, i didnt vote too..Its my thread? and i go for both O_O. i loev them both..But start to absorb 90210 more. U might probably change. GG is getting pretty dramatic and heavy and confusing. [quote=leightonxlove.]Gossip Girl. xD :D I haven`t watched yet 90210 though. xD :D[/quote] Its obvus! ur name, ur ava and ur sig :P. i loev ur sig btw! :D thanks for voting.. [hr] I cant vote yet.. I wish you all cud distinguish which is the best! Keep on voting people! (this is not an official poll though :lol:)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll go for GG. But i hate Blake Lively.

Last edited by jamessss:b (2009-01-29 11:36:08)

ARocketToNick
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love both shows. Gossip Girl has more twist, but 90210's really fun to watch. BUT GG has more HOT guys, so it's a winner! =D

Last edited by ARocketToNick (2010-05-14 13:26:48)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Gossip Girl is way better than 90210. And their actings too, are way better than them.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=discoGLITZ]Dickson is adopted so I don't know if he is younger than Annie? they might be the same age... they seem to be in the same grade ...? I dont know, correct me if I'm wrong.[/quote] Im

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:52

[ 10 queries - 0.385 second ]
Privacy Policy