• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's okay to say thank you. And it's normal. But, i think, it's not okay when you say thank you in almost all new topics at a very close period of time. That will be considered as spam. Btw, use a s

Pages: 1

It's okay to say thank you. And it's normal. But, i think, it's not okay when you say thank you in almost all new topics at a very close period of time. That will be considered as spam. Btw, use a s

cydrax_17
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

It's okay to say thank you. And it's normal. But, i think, it's not okay when you say thank you in almost all new topics at a very close period of time. That will be considered as spam. Btw, use a s

I suggest to avoid any spams..you must create a "thank you" button all they need to do is to press it..no need to post to say thanks, thank you...etc..
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: It's okay to say thank you. And it's normal. But, i think, it's not okay when you say thank you in almost all new topics at a very close period of time. That will be considered as spam. Btw, use a s

in my opinion..... actually for me... Posting thank you is not a spam.. Posting thanks or thank you is an appreciation given to you cause you did something good... And if there's a thank you button.. the threads will not be updated.... anyway... nc suggestion...
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: It's okay to say thank you. And it's normal. But, i think, it's not okay when you say thank you in almost all new topics at a very close period of time. That will be considered as spam. Btw, use a s

How Bout a Thread-Rating-System Instead? :) *Rate this Topic* or Was this helpful to you? *Rate* Example Thread Rating : 20/100 1-least , 5-highest. I think that will be cool. :) But still, You cant stop those thankyou posts i think. It's kind of normal in every forum. :penguin:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]actually for me... Posting thank you is not a spam..[/quote] [quote=darylldelfin]But still, You cant stop those thankyou posts i think. It's kind of normal in every forum. :penguin:[/quote] i agree on this, posting a thank you message in a worthy topic is quite normal. @T: As I have mentioned above, it is just enough to post thank you.
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

How about posting a virustotal scan..in posting software in tech section... :eh: they need to scan the application of software...so the members can see if it's clean with virus..they can scan it here: http://www.virustotal.com/
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the suggestions are great .. hmmm.. that's all. i have to think my suggestions. haha
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cydrax_17]I suggest to avoid any spams..you must create a "thank you" button all they need to do is to press it..no need to post to say thanks, thank you...etc..[/quote] having a button for saying thank you will defeat the purpose of saying thank you.. do you know what i mean? and all the same, its still a spam.. by having a button like that, more and more members can easily post spam.. and typing "thank you" is not really tiring. right? :/ btw [b]Thread Starter[/b], pls edit your title. [b]be more specific[/b]

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-27 06:13:40)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It's okay to say thank you. And it's normal. But, i think, it's not okay when you say thank you in almost all new topics at a very close period of time. That will be considered as spam. Btw, use a specific title when you have a suggestion, [b]one suggestion/topic.[/b] Your suggestion about virus scan is out of the topic. Thx.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your query is similar to the idea on this thread... http://theftalk.com/t28540-Avoid-Replies-Like....html Anyway, on my opinion. It's okay for them to post thank you just as long as they understood what they have thanked. It is disrespectful and insulting to post [b]"thank you"[/b] without understanding what the topic is. A [b]Thank You[/b] button is like the Reputation System in terms of function (General Forum Function) .Anyway, It's for you guys to decide.... :penguin:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa]It's okay to say thank you. And it's normal. But, i think, it's not okay when you say thank you in almost all new topics at a very close period of time. That will be considered as spam.[/quote] I agree with andHa..those that simply post "thank you " most of the time I think never read the topic they are posting in. They are simply trying to increase their post count by commenting on any topic..I've even comments like "Thanks for the trick" in topics like "Whats ur Age" :o A button to me would simply mean more spam =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2009-01-28 21:18:34)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For me, Thank You is not considered as a spam =) [quote=bobcbar]A button to me would simply mean more spam =)[/quote] I agree :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: There's no need to add a new button.

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2009-01-28 21:24:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's okay to say thank you. And it's normal. But, i think, it's not okay when you say thank you in almost all new topics at a very close period of time. That will be considered as spam. Btw, use a s

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 10 queries - 0.468 second ]
Privacy Policy