• ARCHIVES 
  • » i won't change anything cause God created me in His own image and likeness and whatever flaws or imperfections i have on my body... they are the ones that makes me unique from the rest! i thank you! :

Pages: 1

i won't change anything cause God created me in His own image and likeness and whatever flaws or imperfections i have on my body... they are the ones that makes me unique from the rest! i thank you! :

kyutjenz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i won't change anything cause God created me in His own image and likeness and whatever flaws or imperfections i have on my body... they are the ones that makes me unique from the rest! i thank you! :

if you have the chance to change some part of your body, what would it be?!....
just_simple18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i won't change anything cause God created me in His own image and likeness and whatever flaws or imperfections i have on my body... they are the ones that makes me unique from the rest! i thank you! :

[quote=hapon27]if i were given a chance to change some part of my body... i think i won't change anything on my body because it's our god's blessing...we should be contented of what we have and what he gaves... love ourselves as good as god showing to us... we should be worthy for what he has given to us... because if we change some part of our body it's seems like you're destructing the love of our god... that's all[/quote] yah he's right. . . we should be satisfied for ourselves. . .=):)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i won't change anything cause God created me in His own image and likeness and whatever flaws or imperfections i have on my body... they are the ones that makes me unique from the rest! i thank you! :

hhhmm, i agre on the 2 posts. . hehehe
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=hapon27]if i were given a chance to change some part of my body... i think i won't change anything on my body because it's our god's blessing...we should be contented of what we have and what he gaves... love ourselves as good as god showing to us... we should be worthy for what he has given to us... because if we change some part of our body it's seems like you're destructing the love of our god... that's all[/quote] a big hand of applause dude..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hapon27]if i were given a chance to change some part of my body... i think i won't change anything on my body because it's our god's blessing...we should be contented of what we have and what he gaves... love ourselves as good as god showing to us... we should be worthy for what he has given to us... because if we change some part of our body it's seems like you're destructing the love of our god... that's all[/quote] okay you're the winner for [s]ms.universe[/s] hahaha [b]mr.universe[/b] i mean XD nice answer dude :P
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=hapon27]if i were given a chance to change some part of my body... i think i won't change anything on my body because it's our god's blessing...we should be contented of what we have and what he gaves... love ourselves as good as god showing to us... we should be worthy for what he has given to us... because if we change some part of our body it's seems like you're destructing the love of our god... that's all[/quote] i agree with this.. hahaha.... i love all my body parts.. :eh:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i won't change anything cause God created me in His own image and likeness and whatever flaws or imperfections i have on my body... they are the ones that makes me unique from the rest! i thank you! :D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dont want to change any part of my body... Im satisfied to have what i have.....=):thumbsup::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i won't change anything cause God created me in His own image and likeness and whatever flaws or imperfections i have on my body... they are the ones that makes me unique from the rest! i thank you! :

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy