• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=julyus01]frist thing talaga... i look to her face!!wooo!! pag cute wao..wao.. but i look forward sa ugali,,xyempre!![/quote] post in english

Pages: 1

[quote=julyus01]frist thing talaga... i look to her face!!wooo!! pag cute wao..wao.. but i look forward sa ugali,,xyempre!![/quote] post in english

ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=julyus01]frist thing talaga... i look to her face!!wooo!! pag cute wao..wao.. but i look forward sa ugali,,xyempre!![/quote] post in english

[b]What's d'first u notice 'bout the opposite sex..?[/b] mine..: First is d'face.., d' hair.., 'n I'll try to understand 'bout his character.. he..he.. [quote]Don't judge book by its cover..[/quote]

Last edited by ViLia .A. (2009-02-02 03:10:08)

xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=julyus01]frist thing talaga... i look to her face!!wooo!! pag cute wao..wao.. but i look forward sa ugali,,xyempre!![/quote] post in english

me uuhhh ..first the hair and the face too then the shoes and the nails!!
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=julyus01]frist thing talaga... i look to her face!!wooo!! pag cute wao..wao.. but i look forward sa ugali,,xyempre!![/quote] post in english

me... ahmm... i usually think what's her personality.. :D .. =):thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

his face and neatness and the way he walk and act :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Maybe dis topic has a similar 1, anyway personality 4 me as wel. :) [/b][/font]
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

personality and attitude.. ^_^ i dnt look on the physical side, yet, most of the gurls that entered my life were above average when it comes to physical appearance..
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

me... i notice the :arrow: face :arrow: then the hair :arrow: next is the way he walks :arrow: the way he smiles, or look at you :arrow: and so much more LOL!
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

face then shoes hahaha :thumbsup:
julyus01
» n00b
1969-12-31

frist thing talaga... i look to her face!!wooo!! pag cute wao..wao.. but i look forward sa ugali,,xyempre!!=)=)=)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

still on the attitude.. :D
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ah... i guess it's really the face But what good is the face if heart and pockets are empty?
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*Face *Hair *Eyes *Behavior towards you
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

height :thumbsup: eyes :thumbsup: smile :thumbsup: hair :thumbsup:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Face, especially the eyes.. (at first) but most important to me is his personality..
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: eyes.. :arrow: face :arrow: body.. :D:o
Jasminee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine ! :D the way he look. his [b]hair[/b] his [b]eyes[/b] and the way he move . [b] how he walk and talk[/b] :eh::eh:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Well, i'll start liking him by his looks. but that's the biggest mistake i made. so, next time, i'll try gtting him more.
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aLeckS14]Well, i'll start liking him by his looks. but that's the biggest mistake i made.[/quote] Hi..hi.. really?.
fragileheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

i thinks its the eyes... and then the nails...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=julyus01]frist thing talaga... i look to her face!!wooo!! pag cute wao..wao.. but i look forward sa ugali,,xyempre!![/quote] post in english

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:03

[ 10 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy