• ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ were the same..:) here's mine: Your Love Score Is: 75 It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with

Pages: 1

^ were the same..:) here's mine: Your Love Score Is: 75 It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with

Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

^ were the same..:) here's mine: Your Love Score Is: 75 It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with

Click here: [url]http://www.blogthings.com/areyouinlovequiz/[/url] I'll start: [img]http://blogthings.cachefly.net/areyouinlovequiz/love-4.png[/img] Your Love Score Is: 85 It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with each other to make it better. You both listen to one another, give freely, and do your best to make things work. While you have ups and downs like any other couple, you're good at getting through the bad times together. And although you find it easy to love your partner, you understand that lasting love doesn't come easily. You are both willing to give this relationship everything you have. And luckily, that's all it takes to make it work.
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ^ were the same..:) here's mine: Your Love Score Is: 75 It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with

wow.. :wow::wow::wow::wow: ok heres mine.. [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/33y6zaa.png[/img] Your Love Score Is: 75 It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with each other to make it better. You both listen to one another, give freely, and do your best to make things work. While you have ups and downs like any other couple, you're good at getting through the bad times together. And although you find it easy to love your partner, you understand that lasting love doesn't come easily. You are both willing to give this relationship everything you have. And luckily, that's all it takes to make it work.

Last edited by keanutt (2009-01-27 06:05:05)

aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ^ were the same..:) here's mine: Your Love Score Is: 75 It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with

^ were the same..:) here's mine: Your Love Score Is: 75 It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with each other to make it better. You both listen to one another, give freely, and do your best to make things work. While you have ups and downs like any other couple, you're good at getting through the bad times together. And although you find it easy to love your partner, you understand that lasting love doesn't come easily. You are both willing to give this relationship everything you have. And luckily, that's all it takes to make it work.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Your Love Score Is: 55 [img]http://blogthings.cachefly.net/areyouinlovequiz/love-3.png[/img] It's love, but it's definitely not ideal. Your relationship brings a lot of heartache too. On an average day, you are happy and content with your partner. But there are a lot of problems under the surface. Maybe your relationship has a lot of baggage. Or maybe you don't communicate with each other as well as you could. Either way, you both have a bit of resentment toward one another... whether you'll admit it or not. You can get the love you want. It may be possible in this relationship, but there are no guarantees. Do your best to listen more, communicate better, and compromise as much as you can. Give it your best before you give up.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ^ were the same..:) here's mine: Your Love Score Is: 75 It's truly love. You have an amazing partner and a wonderful relationship. Your relationship isn't perfect, but you know how to work with

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:23

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy