• ARCHIVES 
  • » here's mine.. :) You are a Great Girlfriend When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself You're the perfect blend of independent and caring Yo

Pages: 1

here's mine.. :) You are a Great Girlfriend When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself You're the perfect blend of independent and caring Yo

Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

here's mine.. :) You are a Great Girlfriend When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself You're the perfect blend of independent and caring Yo

Here: [url]http://www.blogthings.com/areyouagoodgirlfriendquiz/[/url] Mine is; You are a Great Girlfriend [img]http://blogthings.cachefly.net/areyouagoodgirlfriendquiz/great-girlfriend.jpg[/img] When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself You're the perfect blend of independent and caring You're a total catch - make sure your guy knows it too! [b]Im a great girlfriend =P[/b] GAME!
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: here's mine.. :) You are a Great Girlfriend When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself You're the perfect blend of independent and caring Yo

here's mine.. :) You are a Great Girlfriend When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself You're the perfect blend of independent and caring You're a total catch - make sure your guy knows it too!
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: here's mine.. :) You are a Great Girlfriend When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself You're the perfect blend of independent and caring Yo

[b]You are a Great Girlfriend When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself You're the perfect blend of independent and caring You're a total catch - make sure your guy knows it too! haha xd[/b]
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow.. we have the same scores =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here's mine.. :) You are a Great Girlfriend When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself You're the perfect blend of independent and caring Yo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:14

[ 12 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy