• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=left]wow!! :o :o they realy are TALENTED:) i luv them both, but i love the girl with the blue sando much more than the red one. but surely, they realy are AWESUM!! oh, nd i think theyre from ca

Pages: 1

[align=left]wow!! :o :o they realy are TALENTED:) i luv them both, but i love the girl with the blue sando much more than the red one. but surely, they realy are AWESUM!! oh, nd i think theyre from ca

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=left]wow!! :o :o they realy are TALENTED:) i luv them both, but i love the girl with the blue sando much more than the red one. but surely, they realy are AWESUM!! oh, nd i think theyre from ca

[color=#ff3366]i juz saw diz news on "tv patrol"..and i search it right away on the net...i don't know where dey came from..but they are both filipinas(another talented gals)=)...juz lyk charice they've been well-known in youtube and Ellen Degeneres want dem both to guest in her show.. i was so amazed wen i her their voice..very synchronized..:thumbsup: here's the video..singing "if i were a boy" - Beyonce....[/color] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho-RaVagVAM[/youtube]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=left]wow!! :o :o they realy are TALENTED:) i luv them both, but i love the girl with the blue sando much more than the red one. but surely, they realy are AWESUM!! oh, nd i think theyre from ca

Aww. Finally. I've known them since the very start. And they're harmony is awesome! :wow: They were singing just for fun but they realized that the viewers like it so they sang more. :D You can find them in Youtube: [b]hiphoprox[/b]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=left]wow!! :o :o they realy are TALENTED:) i luv them both, but i love the girl with the blue sando much more than the red one. but surely, they realy are AWESUM!! oh, nd i think theyre from ca

[align=left]wow!! :o :o they realy are TALENTED:) i luv them both, but i love the girl with the blue sando much more than the red one. but surely, they realy are AWESUM!! oh, nd i think theyre from california:)[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2009-01-27 23:33:00)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woaah! what a talented girls! nice voice..pretty awesome! Pinoys really rocks! :thumbsup:
marc92shh
» n00b
1969-12-31

a fan since day one .
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Powerful voices yet mavelous. Awesome! I Am Proud of being a FILIPINO. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=left]wow!! :o :o they realy are TALENTED:) i luv them both, but i love the girl with the blue sando much more than the red one. but surely, they realy are AWESUM!! oh, nd i think theyre from ca

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:32

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy