• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i'm wondering how could i have screenshots of my layouts.... instruction said that before i can signup for their site first i should have atleast 5 screenshots of my own layouts and then upload it

Pages: 1

hi i'm wondering how could i have screenshots of my layouts.... instruction said that before i can signup for their site first i should have atleast 5 screenshots of my own layouts and then upload it

anniel_20
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi i'm wondering how could i have screenshots of my layouts.... instruction said that before i can signup for their site first i should have atleast 5 screenshots of my own layouts and then upload it

hi i'm wondering how could i have screenshots of my layouts.... instruction said that before i can signup for their site first i should have atleast 5 screenshots of my own layouts and then upload it to a image hosting site.....though i have my layouts ready i couldn't find a way on making the screenshots....so please help me...thanks...........
mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi i'm wondering how could i have screenshots of my layouts.... instruction said that before i can signup for their site first i should have atleast 5 screenshots of my own layouts and then upload it

Hirs a tutorial for that.... [url=http://theftalk.com/t1173-%5BTutorial%5D-Print-Screen-Guide.html]CLICK HERE[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi i'm wondering how could i have screenshots of my layouts.... instruction said that before i can signup for their site first i should have atleast 5 screenshots of my own layouts and then upload it

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:45

[ 12 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy