• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm already done doing the codes but... :arrow:the contents are scattered.. I've tried doing such corrections but it doesn't work.:crybaby: anyone want to help me? pls pm me.. so i give you my codes

Pages: 1

I'm already done doing the codes but... :arrow:the contents are scattered.. I've tried doing such corrections but it doesn't work.:crybaby: anyone want to help me? pls pm me.. so i give you my codes

princez_aiya15
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm already done doing the codes but... :arrow:the contents are scattered.. I've tried doing such corrections but it doesn't work.:crybaby: anyone want to help me? pls pm me.. so i give you my codes

I'm already done doing the codes but... :arrow:the contents are scattered.. I've tried doing such corrections but it doesn't work.:crybaby: anyone want to help me? pls pm me.. so i give you my codes..:penguin: :D thanks in advance!!!
kr9ns_Dern
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I'm already done doing the codes but... :arrow:the contents are scattered.. I've tried doing such corrections but it doesn't work.:crybaby: anyone want to help me? pls pm me.. so i give you my codes

the app of OG layouts is gone...help me
princez_aiya15
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I'm already done doing the codes but... :arrow:the contents are scattered.. I've tried doing such corrections but it doesn't work.:crybaby: anyone want to help me? pls pm me.. so i give you my codes

<">pls help me with the error of this codes... pls, pls... =( :penguin::wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm already done doing the codes but... :arrow:the contents are scattered.. I've tried doing such corrections but it doesn't work.:crybaby: anyone want to help me? pls pm me.. so i give you my codes

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:06

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy