• ARCHIVES 
  • » i Was about to add the layout app when suddenly this error just appeared: [spoiler]The app could not be updated. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /widget_add.php Click here to contact cus

Pages: 1

i Was about to add the layout app when suddenly this error just appeared: [spoiler]The app could not be updated. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /widget_add.php Click here to contact cus

Yuan11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i Was about to add the layout app when suddenly this error just appeared: [spoiler]The app could not be updated. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /widget_add.php Click here to contact cus

i Was about to add the layout app when suddenly this error just appeared: [spoiler]The app could not be updated. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /widget_add.php Click here to contact customer support. Click here for help.[/spoiler] i was experiencing this, about two days na... Any solutions for this prob? - THEENX =)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i Was about to add the layout app when suddenly this error just appeared: [spoiler]The app could not be updated. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /widget_add.php Click here to contact cus

I also experienced that one.. hope someone could explain about this problem.. :crybaby:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i Was about to add the layout app when suddenly this error just appeared: [spoiler]The app could not be updated. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /widget_add.php Click here to contact cus

[quote=Yuan11]i Was about to add the layout app when suddenly this error just appeared: The app could not be updated. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /widget_add.php Click here to contact customer support. Click here for help. i was experiencing this, about two days na... Any solutions for this prob? - THEENX =)[/quote] i think fs is on update better w8 and dont touch anything
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah me 2.. i experience that.. but i try it again, and its work..
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Good thing, I did not touch any =) anyweix.. hope someone cud fix this :cry: i just saw the undrground section, we are all upset bout this sit. lets just wait guys =)

Last edited by Yuan11 (2009-01-28 05:12:11)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Please note that the Linker Thread in the UG has been temporarily closed. Because it looks like that FS made a recent update and filtered the existing method as well. For now, what we can do is to wait for any new working methods that will be shared by others.
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Mods, Come Close This Thread :D[/b][/align]

Last edited by Yuan11 (2009-01-28 05:16:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i Was about to add the layout app when suddenly this error just appeared: [spoiler]The app could not be updated. Please try again later. Page being viewed: /widget_add.php Click here to contact cus

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:24

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy