• ARCHIVES 
  • » what is the code to hide the blue bar in logo??id post to the css sec they bring me here...

Pages: 1

what is the code to hide the blue bar in logo??id post to the css sec they bring me here...

sharielarth
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what is the code to hide the blue bar in logo??id post to the css sec they bring me here...

_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: what is the code to hide the blue bar in logo??id post to the css sec they bring me here...

what do you mean blue bar in logo :rolleyes: are you referring to the navigation... :ninja:
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: what is the code to hide the blue bar in logo??id post to the css sec they bring me here...

i dont get it to what do you meen blue bar il logo ? Can you avoid a sreen shot please ?
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

blue bar in logo?? what is that?? :question::question::question: we dont know that.. can we see the screen shot?
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Do yo meen the friendster logo ? if ever that is, here is the css code :arrow: [quote]/* Hide friendster logo */ #logo {display:none!important;}[/quote]

Last edited by rebora2007 (2009-01-28 06:51:45)

sharielarth
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah the navigation bar.. because its blocking my logo i want to make it transparent...=)=)
Hanzai
» n00b
1969-12-31

u mean this one? :thumbsdown: [quote]/*REMOVE BLUE HORIZONTAL BAR*/ #mainnav{margin: 0 0px; background:transparent! important; border: transparent!important; text-align: center; }[/quote] juz try it..its from miss Switpotato :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what is the code to hide the blue bar in logo??id post to the css sec they bring me here...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:04

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy