• ARCHIVES 
  • » :( :( :( :crybaby: how can i view my testimonials and friendslist in my layout? im having problem with the codes,. . the code is working, but the testimonials and friendslist doesn't appear?... i d

Pages: 1

:( :( :( :crybaby: how can i view my testimonials and friendslist in my layout? im having problem with the codes,. . the code is working, but the testimonials and friendslist doesn't appear?... i d

vinz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:( :( :( :crybaby: how can i view my testimonials and friendslist in my layout? im having problem with the codes,. . the code is working, but the testimonials and friendslist doesn't appear?... i d

:( :( :( :crybaby: how can i view my testimonials and friendslist in my layout? im having problem with the codes,. . the code is working, but the testimonials and friendslist doesn't appear?... i dont know how to edit the codes? ....
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :( :( :( :crybaby: how can i view my testimonials and friendslist in my layout? im having problem with the codes,. . the code is working, but the testimonials and friendslist doesn't appear?... i d

what is ur code for auto update testimonials and friends list? you probably using an old version of codes. [b]Topic moved[/b]

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-06-22 21:00:28)

vinz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :( :( :( :crybaby: how can i view my testimonials and friendslist in my layout? im having problem with the codes,. . the code is working, but the testimonials and friendslist doesn't appear?... i d

[b][/b]HIRS MY CODE!!!! dis is the whole code of my overlay.... <">

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-06-22 23:58:58)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what the? look at ur codes. the premade maker post twice its code.
vinz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I just copy that code and i edit it... so what does it mean? that this code wont work for my profile? :o... do mean that when the code is copied twice this will not work anymore?

Last edited by vinz (2007-06-23 05:34:00)

mhalhuphet05
» n00b
1969-12-31

side war boy'z :ninja:

Last edited by mhalhuphet05 (2007-09-11 06:19:52)

shincaijing_ne-san
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys...tlngn nyo nmn ako o....cge na please!!! ayaw gmna ung prfle ko....
jun_fans...
» n00b
1969-12-31

still cant get the extension to work....
airshock
» n00b
1969-12-31

plss help me how to get a overlay. pls i dont know how to edit... hmMmP!! pls i dont hav layouts my friendster plss help me plss!!!:crybaby:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

^^ go to help section! topic reported
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :( :( :( :crybaby: how can i view my testimonials and friendslist in my layout? im having problem with the codes,. . the code is working, but the testimonials and friendslist doesn't appear?... i d

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy