• ARCHIVES 
  • » weLL i watch GUNDAM SEED DESTINY episodes before and i saw awsome characters like kira shinn and athrun and i just wanna ask you guys WHOS D BEST MOBILE SUIT PILOT OF THEM?? AND WHY?? fOr me its Kir

Pages: 1

weLL i watch GUNDAM SEED DESTINY episodes before and i saw awsome characters like kira shinn and athrun and i just wanna ask you guys WHOS D BEST MOBILE SUIT PILOT OF THEM?? AND WHY?? fOr me its Kir

CursedSkurai
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

weLL i watch GUNDAM SEED DESTINY episodes before and i saw awsome characters like kira shinn and athrun and i just wanna ask you guys WHOS D BEST MOBILE SUIT PILOT OF THEM?? AND WHY?? fOr me its Kir

weLL i watch GUNDAM SEED DESTINY episodes before and i saw awsome characters like kira shinn and athrun and i just wanna ask you guys WHOS D BEST MOBILE SUIT PILOT OF THEM?? AND WHY?? fOr me its Kira Yamato because when i watch him how to cotrol d Freedom i was so amazed :crybaby: [url=http://theftalk.com/?r=111167][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z291/bluemaster300/KiraYamato.jpg[/img][/url]
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: weLL i watch GUNDAM SEED DESTINY episodes before and i saw awsome characters like kira shinn and athrun and i just wanna ask you guys WHOS D BEST MOBILE SUIT PILOT OF THEM?? AND WHY?? fOr me its Kir

for me it's KiRA YAMATO. not only the better pilot. but the hottest.! hahaha. nvm me.
CursedSkurai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: weLL i watch GUNDAM SEED DESTINY episodes before and i saw awsome characters like kira shinn and athrun and i just wanna ask you guys WHOS D BEST MOBILE SUIT PILOT OF THEM?? AND WHY?? fOr me its Kir

hwahahaha were d same yey XD :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » weLL i watch GUNDAM SEED DESTINY episodes before and i saw awsome characters like kira shinn and athrun and i just wanna ask you guys WHOS D BEST MOBILE SUIT PILOT OF THEM?? AND WHY?? fOr me its Kir

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy