• ARCHIVES 
  • » why don't we have something like awarding of members of their ranks or how many years they have been here! how about it? is i okay?

Pages: 1

why don't we have something like awarding of members of their ranks or how many years they have been here! how about it? is i okay?

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

why don't we have something like awarding of members of their ranks or how many years they have been here! how about it? is i okay?

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: why don't we have something like awarding of members of their ranks or how many years they have been here! how about it? is i okay?

That's a good suggestion. But how can we show the award?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: why don't we have something like awarding of members of their ranks or how many years they have been here! how about it? is i okay?

lulz.,i think dis was discussed before.,i forgot wut thread., repu is enough for me to appreciate da effort of da person i dont see da necessity in giving ranks to old members., respect rather dan rank is moarrr important. :cool:\m/
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think we don't need to reward the old member. Many are old members here, but some of them are inactive now. The important is, what member/s contribute to this forum. I understand that your concerned to some members here. I suggested the reward/award before, but its kinda different to your suggestion. That's all. Thank you very much.

Last edited by dondon (2009-01-28 08:22:11)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh man!! really how can we show the award?? uhhhmmm..let`s see........make them siggies telling them that`s the award? hard work right?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » why don't we have something like awarding of members of their ranks or how many years they have been here! how about it? is i okay?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:45

[ 12 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy