• ARCHIVES 
  • » is there a way to resize the posted image on the comments area? i tried to use [code].publiccomments img { width:10px; }[/code] yes it was resized but yet poster's thumbnails also reduce i tried als

Pages: 1

is there a way to resize the posted image on the comments area? i tried to use [code].publiccomments img { width:10px; }[/code] yes it was resized but yet poster's thumbnails also reduce i tried als

ainhee22
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is there a way to resize the posted image on the comments area? i tried to use [code].publiccomments img { width:10px; }[/code] yes it was resized but yet poster's thumbnails also reduce i tried als

is there a way to resize the posted image on the comments area? i tried to use <">yes it was resized but yet poster's thumbnails also reduce i tried also adding <">but then it only resizes the poster's thumbnail border. so i'm asking if there is a way to adjust ONLY the posted images on the comment area? i think there was one before but i forgot the codes. thanks.
Hanzai
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: is there a way to resize the posted image on the comments area? i tried to use [code].publiccomments img { width:10px; }[/code] yes it was resized but yet poster's thumbnails also reduce i tried als

here,try this one :thumbsdown: [quote]/*Resize embed code in Comments*/ #content_18 .dtd img {height:100px! important; width: 100px! important;}[/quote] just adjust the [b]height[/b] & [b]width[/b] to ur desire :lol:

Last edited by Hanzai (2009-01-28 08:31:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » is there a way to resize the posted image on the comments area? i tried to use [code].publiccomments img { width:10px; }[/code] yes it was resized but yet poster's thumbnails also reduce i tried als

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:42

[ 10 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy