• ARCHIVES 
  • » me? i have notice from now that some of the users of fs,, is now hating it.. because of filtering the codes.. they say that it messes up their profy!! :doubt:

Pages: 1

me? i have notice from now that some of the users of fs,, is now hating it.. because of filtering the codes.. they say that it messes up their profy!! :doubt:

peachy1111
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

me? i have notice from now that some of the users of fs,, is now hating it.. because of filtering the codes.. they say that it messes up their profy!! :doubt:

twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: me? i have notice from now that some of the users of fs,, is now hating it.. because of filtering the codes.. they say that it messes up their profy!! :doubt:

I started using friendster since 2004 and i don't have any idea about the tricks. Last yr month of november my friend told me about this friendstertalk forum. I feel bad of what happening now to our profile because me and my friend started to enjoying the tricks we have applied in our own profile. Honestly im still lucky because i never touched my layout application so my css and js still working but my tracker, i dont know how to work on it. I feel bad and sad at the same tym because my friend profile looks ordinary. Till now i'm still thinking about deleting my layout application so that both of our profile look normal like before. Before i decide my final decision about deleting my layout application, hope friendster will allow us to paste our script again. Me and my friend still hoping for it. I want to say this ... and pls guy's allow me to say.. thank you for those who share their ideas about the tricks. I would like to say thank you to mr. bobcbar who always guide me and help me with the tricks and also to bobskie who help me about the bouncing object. Sorry for my long speach... gdpm everyone..
wheee2196
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: me? i have notice from now that some of the users of fs,, is now hating it.. because of filtering the codes.. they say that it messes up their profy!! :doubt:

if you guys say so... den i'll be optimistic as well... =|=|=| but if they just do it everyday... its going to totally irritate their members...

Last edited by wheee2196 (2009-03-04 11:23:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » me? i have notice from now that some of the users of fs,, is now hating it.. because of filtering the codes.. they say that it messes up their profy!! :doubt:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy