• ARCHIVES 
  • » @MODS PLEASE DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A SAME THREAD What are your favorite Movie/TVShow Line quotes? I know this is about movies, but since they're quotes and they have something to do with literatur

Pages: 1

@MODS PLEASE DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A SAME THREAD What are your favorite Movie/TVShow Line quotes? I know this is about movies, but since they're quotes and they have something to do with literatur

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

@MODS PLEASE DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A SAME THREAD What are your favorite Movie/TVShow Line quotes? I know this is about movies, but since they're quotes and they have something to do with literatur

@MODS PLEASE DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A SAME THREAD What are your favorite Movie/TVShow Line quotes? I know this is about movies, but since they're quotes and they have something to do with literature, creativity, writing, etc, i figured it could go here. So, what are your favorite lines? [quote][i][b]Please type them by this format:[/b][/i] [b]"Line/Quote"[/b] -CharacterWhoSaidTheLine, MovieTitle/Show (Year if possible)[/quote] Thanks guys! This would really help me, and other people discover A. New Movies and B. Great lines and quotes to live by =) So what are yours? SOME of my favorites are: [b]"The only person I will ever envy is the man who wins your heart, and I will always believe it is my destiny to be that man."[/b] -Charlie, My Sassy Girl English Version (2008) [b]"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away. "[/b] -Alex Hitch, Hitch (2005) [b]"People that are meant to be together always find their ways in the end. "[/b] [b]"Hoes over bros. "[/b] -Brook Davis, One Tree Hill (to April) [b]"Just shut up! Here - I wanna marry you because you're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. So, will you, um, marry me?"[/b] -Will Hayes, Definitely Maybe (2008) Keep postin'! =|:thumbsup:

Last edited by merx7ii (2009-01-29 07:09:22)

xxNICOLExx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: @MODS PLEASE DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A SAME THREAD What are your favorite Movie/TVShow Line quotes? I know this is about movies, but since they're quotes and they have something to do with literatur

i dont get this thread please explain itn propely
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: @MODS PLEASE DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A SAME THREAD What are your favorite Movie/TVShow Line quotes? I know this is about movies, but since they're quotes and they have something to do with literatur

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Ur thread is similar 2 dis maybe. :) [/b][/font] [font=DejaVu Sans][b]:arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t54705-Your-Fav-QUOTE-From-the-Movie.html[/url] [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » @MODS PLEASE DELETE IF THERE'S ALREADY A SAME THREAD What are your favorite Movie/TVShow Line quotes? I know this is about movies, but since they're quotes and they have something to do with literatur

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:36

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy