• ARCHIVES 
  • » I want to learn about the box's position, there is someone who can help me. I do not understand at all, I want to learn from the beginning:wallbash:

Pages: 1

I want to learn about the box's position, there is someone who can help me. I do not understand at all, I want to learn from the beginning:wallbash:

Chief
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I want to learn about the box's position, there is someone who can help me. I do not understand at all, I want to learn from the beginning:wallbash:

rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I want to learn about the box's position, there is someone who can help me. I do not understand at all, I want to learn from the beginning:wallbash:

what do you meen the box's position ? You wana change the box's position ? If thats it go here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t2011-Guide%3A-Customizing-the-position-area-of-main-boxes%21-%5BC.S.S.%5D.html[/url] Thats an easy way to change the position of your boxes.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I want to learn about the box's position, there is someone who can help me. I do not understand at all, I want to learn from the beginning:wallbash:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:35

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy