1969-12-31

wow thanks for the infos. :yes2:

wow thanks for the infos. :yes2:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wow thanks for the infos. :yes2:

it will turn off autorun(not the virus) right?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes it don't. i would like to suggest turn off your autorun in your computer so that you will not infest sort of autorun.inf rather than installing autorun eater! how bothersome in startup", unfortunate i forgot my manual on how to delete autorun.inf in laptop, pc and usb using cmd since i disabled my autorun",
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I encountered it one time, is it a virus?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

not a virus. its something like fleas in the computer or something like leftover by a virus! well thats my definition", and others says its fatal if you have it!

Last edited by ReverzerO (2010-04-26 07:26:25)

vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually, using command prompt is not a big deal. Honestly I 'm using this method but It depends on the user if he/she can easily determine the virus without infecting the main files. autorun.inf is common to trigger the .exe virus. But, there are more alternative solution is you are not satisfied removing the virus manual via command prompt.
zerosoft
» n00b
1969-12-31

why not install a program that will automatically delete it together with the other viruses in the wild? removing unwanted files or program manually would just waste your time. we are in a computer generation and it simply means that we need to KEAP (Keep Everything Automatic as Possible). Here's a program i wrote that will solve it.. It is an Anti-Malware with a brain. It automatically remove autorun.inf, check for a new malicious file in your removable drive and add its signature to the database. download it @ http://spac3crow.webs.com/downloads.htm

Last edited by zerosoft (2010-05-17 23:44:37)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zerosoft;#3583800;1273894974]why not install a program that will automatically delete it together with the other viruses in the wild? removing unwanted files or program manually would just waste your time. we are in a computer generation and it simply means that we need to KEAP (Keep Everything Automatic as Possible). Here's a program i wrote that will solve it.. It is an Anti-Malware with a brain. It automatically remove autorun.inf, check for a new malicious file in your removable drive and add its signature to the database. download it @ http://www.mediafire.com/?gyzmidm5wkl[/quote] i have a question, what other threats aside from malwares, viruses and autorun.inf does this program to remove?
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on the situation.... nice trick =) ...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

like what situation?
zerosoft
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReverzerO;#3584516;1273913455]i have a question, what other threats aside from malwares, viruses and autorun.inf does this program to remove?[/quote] In terms of removing,. this program only focuses on the malwares found in your removable drive. what makes you ask that question? are you expecting some kind of a unique feature from this program? you may want to suggest it so that it will be included on the next version of this program.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

actually my brain is flying that time and i forgot my true quetion hehe", anyway heres the question i suppose to ask: what if the malware is already playing in your computer before you install the anti malware like for example your computer was already infested by malware from redtube then you install the anti malware, can the anti malware remove that redtube and fix the homepage? unfortunately this malware lock your homepage. since i installed the anti malware and it seems like it doesnt have scan option thats why i ask this! if i am not mistaken spyware terminator categorize redtube as malware!
maling_boys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for sharing. What about deleting file autorun_.inf
Pysperboys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i try it. Thx for share
Risa Kato
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=demoknight;#2445243;1235729505]autorun.inf is not a virus. I am using autorun.inf to launch portable programs on my flash drives, cds and dvds.. the virus may be found as *.exe or *.dll which is being launched by autorun.inf.. try to open the autorun.inf with notepad and you will see which programs is being called by .inf to run..[/quote] Very true. To be sure if the autorun.inf you are deleting is a virus, scan it first on an Anti Virus software. If it detected a virus, then move it into quarantine and delete it.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

somehow there are some antivirus that already delete autorun.inf.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well in my opinion, the best antivirus is yourself. Disable autorun. Enable folder options (if disabled). And fix the settings to view hidden files and folders and system files. Open your USB through Win+K R then type the drive of your USB, Delete the files and autorun.inf you're not familiar with, Because an antivirus can't detect a .bat that changes the registry and an autorun with no strings that's the same signature of a virus. The fact high leveled antivirus can't detect the jollibee.bat (adds jollibee is watching you to IE title bar and shows and etc...) The best method is thyself. :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-06-03 02:00:09)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hehe we have the same way but the differences are the execution! i used no script mfc application and sdefendi for the future protection and im always looking with those risky malwares!

Last edited by ReverzerO (2010-06-03 07:42:01)

einmhar
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wow thanks for the infos. :yes2:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:32