• ARCHIVES 
  • » The post count decreases when their posts were deleted. is it possible to have that? well just to avoid some spammers who want to reach a certain no. of posts [if a requirement like when giving reputa

Pages: 1

The post count decreases when their posts were deleted. is it possible to have that? well just to avoid some spammers who want to reach a certain no. of posts [if a requirement like when giving reputa

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The post count decreases when their posts were deleted. is it possible to have that? well just to avoid some spammers who want to reach a certain no. of posts [if a requirement like when giving reputa

The post count decreases when their posts were deleted. is it possible to have that? well just to avoid some spammers who want to reach a certain no. of posts [if a requirement like when giving reputation]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-22 23:42:37)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The post count decreases when their posts were deleted. is it possible to have that? well just to avoid some spammers who want to reach a certain no. of posts [if a requirement like when giving reputa

I didn't noticed that... now am rather curious haha. So does it mean that all our posts on a deleted thread is a minus to our total posts?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The post count decreases when their posts were deleted. is it possible to have that? well just to avoid some spammers who want to reach a certain no. of posts [if a requirement like when giving reputa

Could be.. but threads that should be deleted are those spammy ones. just move the closed threads to the recycle bin and btw. i don't really use the delete thread option.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-22 23:47:07)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. deleted post will decrease ones total posts. moved post or thread in recycle bin wont decrease the total posts. dont be too kind, if you hate spammers who just wnt to increase their total posts, just delete the unnecessary post. you must be a strict to them because if they do not want to follow the forum rules, then they must go find another forum which allows spammers. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe.. but that's the problem.. if you delete a post. that person's post count doesn't decrease
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yea. noticed that too when a post is deleted his post count is still the same.[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

really? hmmm admin should do something about here. :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

It's the default in punbb (I don't know how it is in other forum system). From one of punbb developers: [quote]The post count is to count how many posts the user has posted, Not how many they have.[/quote] I'll try to find a way to decrement post count when someone gets their post deleted. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to implement. :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes i also noticed this one too. I even confirmed it by posting and deleting my own post :D. i though it was just a bug at that time. Hopefully Sir admin can find a way for this.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The post count decreases when their posts were deleted. is it possible to have that? well just to avoid some spammers who want to reach a certain no. of posts [if a requirement like when giving reputa

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 11 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy