• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz just a newbie...hehehe.. nice site.. lots of cool stuff for a friendster geek like me... well more powers for all of you guyz.. eheheh

Pages: 1

hi guyz just a newbie...hehehe.. nice site.. lots of cool stuff for a friendster geek like me... well more powers for all of you guyz.. eheheh

pudztig
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guyz just a newbie...hehehe.. nice site.. lots of cool stuff for a friendster geek like me... well more powers for all of you guyz.. eheheh

b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz just a newbie...hehehe.. nice site.. lots of cool stuff for a friendster geek like me... well more powers for all of you guyz.. eheheh

hi. welcome 2 ftalk. oh?. dont b shy 2 share something ayt?. heheheh.
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz just a newbie...hehehe.. nice site.. lots of cool stuff for a friendster geek like me... well more powers for all of you guyz.. eheheh

hey...welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] enjoy yourself here & follow the rules too :lol:
Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi there.. from CS? lol.. I wish i'm right.. Black Heart of CS here. :)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk forums.
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there!! welcome!! you're a newbie in the forum but i bet not in fs tweaking hope you can share..^_^ :D
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk .. enjoy!:)
pudztig
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhmmm.. thanks for the warm welcome.. I'm pudztig.. partner site of CS.. owner of www.pudzone.net
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! have fun and enjoy posting!
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]pudztig[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz just a newbie...hehehe.. nice site.. lots of cool stuff for a friendster geek like me... well more powers for all of you guyz.. eheheh

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:14

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy