• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

[b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

sugz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

this is the code i pasted in my media box <">:) did u mean this? or my widget code? :D
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

urm.. nothing wrong actually.. do you have any xtension sugz.. i mean a js one..
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no i dont..im trying to make one right now..ill try to follow ur instructions..will that be alright having 2 codes from the slide?the one im using now and the js?
ebar86
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx mdirwan :D
JhenZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great code! thank you for sharing...
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sugz]no i dont..im trying to make one right now..ill try to follow ur instructions..will that be alright having 2 codes from the slide?the one im using now and the js?[/quote] its no problem actually.. but u better use only one code.. :)
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really dont know how to get rid of the photo gallery...i tried to hide the photo box in css ext but the slide didnt show as well..hehe..anyways..thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sugz]i really dont know how to get rid of the photo gallery...i tried to hide the photo box in css ext but the slide didnt show as well..hehe..anyways..thanks for sharing :thumbsup:[/quote] i think theres sumthing wrong with your other code when u combine it with this slide code sugz.. im sorry..
chasea87
» n00b
1969-12-31

it didnt work... huhuh
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mdirwan][quote=sugz]i really dont know how to get rid of the photo gallery...i tried to hide the photo box in css ext but the slide didnt show as well..hehe..anyways..thanks for sharing :thumbsup:[/quote] i think theres sumthing wrong with your other code when u combine it with this slide code sugz.. im sorry..[/quote] its fine..i kinda liked how it turned out though..i just marqueed the photos and it looks okay..thanks again mdirwan :)
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sugz][quote=mdirwan][quote=sugz]i really dont know how to get rid of the photo gallery...i tried to hide the photo box in css ext but the slide didnt show as well..hehe..anyways..thanks for sharing :thumbsup:[/quote] i think theres sumthing wrong with your other code when u combine it with this slide code sugz.. im sorry..[/quote] its fine..i kinda liked how it turned out though..i just marqueed the photos and it looks okay..thanks again mdirwan :)[/quote] [b] you most welkam sugz.. but its cute actually when using Safari browser.. ur page is one of akind profile in Fs..[/b]
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=chasea87]it didnt work... huhuh[/quote] u use xtension o what.?
kang
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey wats ".js xtension"?.,., sori.,. newbie hir!.,. peace!.,., :D
stephen3942
» n00b
1969-12-31

Still not working even i have pasted it Can you give me the code or will I remove anything ?? TY......REPLY ASAP
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

you may change the title :D [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){embed()})) window.onload = function(){embed()}; function embed(){ var slodde = "<h2>[b]YOUR TITLE[/b]</h2>[b]PUT YOUR SLIDE CODE OR CONTENT HERE[/b]"; document.getElementById('photos_1_2').innerHTML = "<table width='100%'><tr><td align='center'>"+slodde+"</td></tr></table>"; }[/quote]
stephen3942
» n00b
1969-12-31

By the way where can I find the tag code Because I saw your example with no <div> but my code has is that the problem ????
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=stephen3942]By the way where can I find the tag code Because I saw your example with no <div> but my code has is that the problem ????[/quote] its not problem :D
marib
» n00b
1969-12-31

gawd! i was cracking my head how to make my photo gallery work..only to find out it works in Firefox but I can't see it move when i view it on IE:(
heLL yeah!
» n00b
1969-12-31

why is it that the width isnt the width that i was wishing for? ^^ please check my code. ^^ <">and see my profile to see the width of my slide.. http://www.friendster.com/ianely

Last edited by heLL yeah! (2007-07-03 09:40:48)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You profile has big comments making the 490px default .commonbox turn to approximately 515px making your flash photo dis align :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][i]CODE UPDATED!! NOV 15[/i][/b] :) [b]Follow this CODE instructions :[/b] 1. Prepared [b]YOURSELF[/b] first. OK! 2. Copy & Paste CODE below in NOTEPAD. (Recommended) [quote]if (!attachOnLoadHan

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 9 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy