1969-12-31

awesome works .. soo great :))

awesome works .. soo great :))
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: awesome works .. soo great :))

Thanks for the support, you guys! :D :hug: [b]There are 8 new signatures on the first post![/b] Feel free to use them, but don't alter the signature in any way. :) Yes! This thread has been updated after months of being idle. >_<
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cool siggies. Hope I can do what you can do. =( :lol3: Anyway your siggies sounds familiar. :lol3: Go Girl of Pitbull. :lol3:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When you say an [u][b][color=red]EXCELLENT GRAPHIC MAKER[/color][/b][/u], then that's what you are! Your graphics suits my taste. Ahaha. I love those kind of graphics~ Hehe. I love the brushes, the way you blend those colors and brushes, and oh, the quotes, the fonts. Very neat and excellent, indeed. :excited::yes2: Nice, make more! Hehe. :thumbsup: +repu for you
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OMO :O_O: its awesome . seriously i love it gab <3 <3 the lady gaga's one really cool !
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@snypzelle[/b] Yes, it is indeed inspired by that. :xixi: [b]@oniongurl[/b] I'm glad you think I'm an excellent graphics artist. :hug: And thank you so much! Those aren't all brushes, since some of them are vector shapes that I made myself. :] But yeah, I get what you mean. ^^ I'll make more, that's for sure. Hihi. I should take advantage of my not-so-busy sched. :)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ gab ignored me :crybaby: :crybaby:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@Linniee:[/b] OMG! I'm sorry! T.T Your reply wasn't there yet when I replied so I guess that's why I didn't see it until I refreshed the page right now. >_< Sorry! But THANK YOU, Linniie!!! :D <3
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Gab, you're awesome. :wow2: But, this pic below caught my eye. FFXIII. [color=red][b]<3333[/b][/color] [img]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/tehblackmamba/ffxiiibm.jpg[/img] I'm going to use it. :woohoo:
mulberryo8
» n00b
1969-12-31

woah:O lol.. one of the best-est i've seen in ftalk keep it up :woohoo:
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]SUGOI o.o[/b] You're so goooooood, mygsh. I just saw your photographs like yesterday [?] Hahaha. Then now your graphics. You're so good[b]! Hands down*[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » awesome works .. soo great :))

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:40

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy