• ARCHIVES 
  • » Luckypooly just scored a late goal against Fulham making them sit on top of the league! Damn! 1point difference with 2 games in hand.. C'mon Man Utd! :lol:

Pages: 1

Luckypooly just scored a late goal against Fulham making them sit on top of the league! Damn! 1point difference with 2 games in hand.. C'mon Man Utd! :lol:

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Luckypooly just scored a late goal against Fulham making them sit on top of the league! Damn! 1point difference with 2 games in hand.. C'mon Man Utd! :lol:

strikerno14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Luckypooly just scored a late goal against Fulham making them sit on top of the league! Damn! 1point difference with 2 games in hand.. C'mon Man Utd! :lol:

[quote=floid0523]Chelsea are actually quite good.[/quote] They are good, but i really hate Didier Drogba, he's a dirty player, i saw on of his overreacting videos when the goalkeeper (I don't know the name of the club) pushed him away and he just fell down even though it wasn't that much of a strong push then he realized the ref wasn't looking so he pushed the goalie back and the goalie did the same HAHAHA!!! funny one. but i hate drogba...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Luckypooly just scored a late goal against Fulham making them sit on top of the league! Damn! 1point difference with 2 games in hand.. C'mon Man Utd! :lol:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 11 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy