• ARCHIVES 
  • » yah my cousin called me before.."heart" [spoiler](waaa..ang layo!!)[/spoiler] my former beloved told me that i was looked like "nicole" cast of korenovela "Attic Cat"

Pages: 12

yah my cousin called me before.."heart" [spoiler](waaa..ang layo!!)[/spoiler] my former beloved told me that i was looked like "nicole" cast of korenovela "Attic Cat"

mAu yABs u
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: yah my cousin called me before.."heart" [spoiler](waaa..ang layo!!)[/spoiler] my former beloved told me that i was looked like "nicole" cast of korenovela "Attic Cat"

Uh. Relatives, classmates, friends and even Manong Guard of our school told me that I look like Toni Gonzaga :lol:
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: yah my cousin called me before.."heart" [spoiler](waaa..ang layo!!)[/spoiler] my former beloved told me that i was looked like "nicole" cast of korenovela "Attic Cat"

hahaha none at the moment :))
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

They said that I look a bit kinda figure like Daniel Radcliffe with my character....awww...I don't find that we look alike lols....wakakakaa
xAJEx
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, sometimes but I'm like "really? that's cool" :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yah my cousin called me before.."heart" [spoiler](waaa..ang layo!!)[/spoiler] my former beloved told me that i was looked like "nicole" cast of korenovela "Attic Cat"

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:37

[ 9 queries - 0.503 second ]
Privacy Policy