• ARCHIVES 
  • » yes. that's what i feel (sometimes)... but who cares? dare to underestimate me & i'm very willing to prove you wrong.

Pages: 1

yes. that's what i feel (sometimes)... but who cares? dare to underestimate me & i'm very willing to prove you wrong.

_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

yes. that's what i feel (sometimes)... but who cares? dare to underestimate me & i'm very willing to prove you wrong.

Last edited by _eyayarey_ (2010-04-09 21:21:08)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: yes. that's what i feel (sometimes)... but who cares? dare to underestimate me & i'm very willing to prove you wrong.

yesss. sometimes.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: yes. that's what i feel (sometimes)... but who cares? dare to underestimate me & i'm very willing to prove you wrong.

Yes, especially when it comes to giving Ideas. [: I am really shy, so I just keep being silent. :lol3:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes.Because I'm skinny,short and a little lack of that confidence.But luck has it that I have now proven them wrong :p

Last edited by beary_cute (2010-05-05 03:03:14)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nope. Because I could say that i'm a very strong and brave person.
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there are people who underestimate me but I don't mind them.. That's what they saw from me. Ta hell I care.. haha..
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Yes[/b]. And I'm used to it. And I'm also used to prove them that they are totally wrong. =D=D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah, used to it though sometimes it still hurts :swt:
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes. At times. And I just don't know how to react. :swt:
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think yes.. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yes. that's what i feel (sometimes)... but who cares? dare to underestimate me & i'm very willing to prove you wrong.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:03

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy