• ARCHIVES 
  • » I want both. :D I want to have a piercing in my nose. Just like Miley Cyrus have. Only like that. :) And I want to have tattoo maybe in my wrist or in my finger. :D And I also want a piercing in my

Pages: 1

I want both. :D I want to have a piercing in my nose. Just like Miley Cyrus have. Only like that. :) And I want to have tattoo maybe in my wrist or in my finger. :D And I also want a piercing in my

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I want both. :D I want to have a piercing in my nose. Just like Miley Cyrus have. Only like that. :) And I want to have tattoo maybe in my wrist or in my finger. :D And I also want a piercing in my

I want both. :D I want to have a piercing in my nose. Just like Miley Cyrus have. Only like that. :) And I want to have tattoo maybe in my wrist or in my finger. :D And I also want a piercing in my lips. XD
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I want both. :D I want to have a piercing in my nose. Just like Miley Cyrus have. Only like that. :) And I want to have tattoo maybe in my wrist or in my finger. :D And I also want a piercing in my

Hmm. Both? But if its a must, I'll choose piercings. I would like to have a piercings just like gazette's. Tattoos, just like Miyavi's XD
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I want both. :D I want to have a piercing in my nose. Just like Miley Cyrus have. Only like that. :) And I want to have tattoo maybe in my wrist or in my finger. :D And I also want a piercing in my

Yes. In fact, I asked my mom to have my left ear pierced. ((=
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i want to have a tattoo on my wrist maybe years after college :lol3:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want i want piercing i want piercing, i even had a dream 2 nights ago i had piercing below my lips one at my brow & a 1 on my left ear :D hahaha... i look good =P
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red] [b]^ i have one pierce on the upper part of my left ear. :)[/b][/color][/font]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nah, why would I be wanting? To look cool and go to what's "in" nowadays? Nope :/
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I want my left ear to be pierced but my mom and kuya said that I need to have work first before I will pierce my body. Haha. But still I am wanting my left ear to be pierced. I don't like my body to be tattooed at the moment, I have this weird fear to the needles used in making tattoos. Haha.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yhup i had one pierce on the upper side of my right ear. i have no earrings. wahaha
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

want my tongue to be pierced.. :D
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have a tongue pierce and maybe that's enough for piercings.. tattoos? :eh: maybe 10 years after lol on my back.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I want a piercing on my ear's upper part.
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want in my ear, the upper part
..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me i'm planning to get a tattoo when i get a little older . =D but it's not huge just like the other it will be small so that it's cute. i will get a tattoo in my hands :woohoo:
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want piercing on my lips again. Though I know my umma will probably kill me. :D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=FallOutBoy008;#3633195;1276694954]want my tongue to be pierced.. :D[/quote] Same her!! I am wanting my tongue to be pierced since I saw my friend have one.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I want both. :D I want to have a piercing in my nose. Just like Miley Cyrus have. Only like that. :) And I want to have tattoo maybe in my wrist or in my finger. :D And I also want a piercing in my

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:43

[ 10 queries - 0.527 second ]
Privacy Policy