• ARCHIVES 
  • » Popularity? It can be based in anything right?, Based in any person?. Huh, But ill think for me a popular member around [u]Ftalk.com[/u] is kuya [u]JOLO[/u] known as "[b]snypzelle[/b]", Well its becau

Pages: 1

Popularity? It can be based in anything right?, Based in any person?. Huh, But ill think for me a popular member around [u]Ftalk.com[/u] is kuya [u]JOLO[/u] known as "[b]snypzelle[/b]", Well its becau

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Popularity? It can be based in anything right?, Based in any person?. Huh, But ill think for me a popular member around [u]Ftalk.com[/u] is kuya [u]JOLO[/u] known as "[b]snypzelle[/b]", Well its becau

Popularity? It can be based in anything right?, Based in any person?. Huh, But ill think for me a popular member around [u]Ftalk.com[/u] is kuya [u]JOLO[/u] known as "[b]snypzelle[/b]", Well its because hes been around Ftalk posting and posting in the Fun Corner, Where we'll all see most members and for the MODERATOR, I Think.. ata AYA (forsakendoll), kuya Unknown haha! (Ephemeral) and kuya James (jamessss:b), Well ate Aya and kuya Ephe b'c0z they are the most responsible moderators here and theyve been friendly and welcoming :) As of kuya [b]James[/b] :lol3: he's responsible too! See this? [quote=jamessss:b;#3376271;1261284039]I didn't know there's such a thread like this. As what i've seen.. almost all the posts here are out of topic, not actually an OP posts but you guys didn't explain why they're popular. So, please? Next time explain or elaborate your posts.[/quote] Yeah! Thats him! xD .. Okay so i think hes one of the most POPULAR moderator, Since hes been here since year [b]2006[/b], Many knows hes Kind and Friendly attitude, He's the most Friendly moderator here in Ftalk.com and fun to be with, Most of all he acts like NOT a moderator, He just fits here like a normal ftalker, following rules, having fun, roaming.. you guys know that. well, Thats All :xixi: Muaahhh :D alyssa01

Last edited by alyssa01 (2010-04-14 06:33:54)

biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Popularity? It can be based in anything right?, Based in any person?. Huh, But ill think for me a popular member around [u]Ftalk.com[/u] is kuya [u]JOLO[/u] known as "[b]snypzelle[/b]", Well its becau

i think that llyanz, xhieen, and kim are popular.. llyanz: because of her prettiness xhieen: because of her prettiness too and of course of her being friendly since she registered here and kim [kim-aholic] : because of her awesome stories.. oh well for the mods.. i think ALYSSA was right. forsakendoll, Ephemeral and jamessss:b are the most popular i think it's because they're the most active mod here.. am i right? :xixi:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Popularity? It can be based in anything right?, Based in any person?. Huh, But ill think for me a popular member around [u]Ftalk.com[/u] is kuya [u]JOLO[/u] known as "[b]snypzelle[/b]", Well its becau

Moderator: Marsh-[b]Luna[/b]. She's very friendly to all the members. Member: Former Moderator Neex (: He's very active.
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=3 Member ~ HunkeeDoree,because she post everywhere especially in the Fun Corner and Philippines =3 Mod ~Ephemeral, Forsakendoll and Jamess because they're really responsible and the're doing their responsibilities cheerfully :)

Last edited by beary_cute (2010-05-05 23:08:16)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Moderator: Ate Tinay / Itlog :) Why? She's so friendly like that. :) Even though, i'm scared when I first talked to her here. She is very friendly. >.< Member: Chipster, Leipot, Xhieen Why? Those friendly/helpful people. :D :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Popular moderators:[/b] Ephe, Kaka, and Ducheszee :lick: [b]Popular members:[/b] CS & Fangirling-members. :lol3:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Popular Moderators : Ephe, Duchess, James, and Jirichi.. because i think they're really willing to help and they're just so popular.. Popular Members : Kuya Brye, Xhieen, Paw, Keem-kun and dondon.. because they're so cool and they're helpful.. and most of their posts have sense..
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

popular mods: james/aya/ephe/duchess. They're always active and they help clean stuff in the forums. keep it up. :thumbsup: members: kuya brye, dondon, khan, chan, paw, yhet, chaw, kuya jie. :music: active people atm. and yea, they're cool. :thumbsup:
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Moderator: Ms. Forsakendoll, Mr. Bob and Mr. Ephemeral. Members: Hafeez, Bryekristoff, aicah, shana and many more.. :)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Popular Member: Who else?.. I nominate --pUshnIt08--, she's the most kind member here in Ftalk :lol3::lol3::lol2::lol2: (does it say that i cannot vote for muhself?) :cool:, Hahahaha kidding aside, apart from myself I also nominate [b]Wondering_Ed[/b], [b]Jieduck[/b],[b]bobcbar[/b], [b]dondon[/b], [b]Lois[/b] (She's already retired anyway), [b]Brye[/b], [b]Dess[/b], [b]Eney[/b], [b]Karuro2007[/b], [b]Linniie[/b], [b]Uma[/b], [b]Chai[/b]< I nominate all of them for their hardwork and contributions to FT. Popular Mods: [b]Ephemeral[/b], [b]Aysbeaux[/b], [b]Ducheszv[/b], and last but not the least [b][color=red]Forsakendoll[/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Popularity? It can be based in anything right?, Based in any person?. Huh, But ill think for me a popular member around [u]Ftalk.com[/u] is kuya [u]JOLO[/u] known as "[b]snypzelle[/b]", Well its becau

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:12

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy