• ARCHIVES 
  • » Definitely School Days. I watched it thinking it was your typical Shoujo Anime... Was also watching it at 3AM. Imagine my SHOCK at the ending with the whole head thing. From just a simple crush to lov

Pages: 1

Definitely School Days. I watched it thinking it was your typical Shoujo Anime... Was also watching it at 3AM. Imagine my SHOCK at the ending with the whole head thing. From just a simple crush to lov

kirakirashiya
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Definitely School Days. I watched it thinking it was your typical Shoujo Anime... Was also watching it at 3AM. Imagine my SHOCK at the ending with the whole head thing. From just a simple crush to lov

Definitely School Days. I watched it thinking it was your typical Shoujo Anime... Was also watching it at 3AM. Imagine my SHOCK at the ending with the whole head thing. From just a simple crush to love scenes to bloody scenes. The pure me was lost forever. Luckily, the next day I recommended it to my friends saying one of the best "Shoujo Anime" I've watched. (^w^) >>> (-o-) >>> (O_O)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Definitely School Days. I watched it thinking it was your typical Shoujo Anime... Was also watching it at 3AM. Imagine my SHOCK at the ending with the whole head thing. From just a simple crush to lov

^School days was fun... seen worst :pacman: haha. Mine are Higurashi and School Days. Oh, I also forgot Baccano! :lol: [spoiler][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/ie0y1u.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [spoiler]Face + Train Rail = Splat! :lol:[/spoiler] Also, Hellsing. ;)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-04-15 14:46:42)

Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Definitely School Days. I watched it thinking it was your typical Shoujo Anime... Was also watching it at 3AM. Imagine my SHOCK at the ending with the whole head thing. From just a simple crush to lov

My pick [b]:[/b] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni [b]\:lol:/[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Definitely School Days. I watched it thinking it was your typical Shoujo Anime... Was also watching it at 3AM. Imagine my SHOCK at the ending with the whole head thing. From just a simple crush to lov

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:57

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy