• ARCHIVES 
  • » I do have a brown eyes but luckily i still didn't have a best friend til' now hahaha :P so i think i'm safe in falling in love into your best friend :P // *phew

Pages: 1

I do have a brown eyes but luckily i still didn't have a best friend til' now hahaha :P so i think i'm safe in falling in love into your best friend :P // *phew

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I do have a brown eyes but luckily i still didn't have a best friend til' now hahaha :P so i think i'm safe in falling in love into your best friend :P // *phew

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I do have a brown eyes but luckily i still didn't have a best friend til' now hahaha :P so i think i'm safe in falling in love into your best friend :P // *phew

[b]Brown Eyes[/b][i] Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.[/i]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I do have a brown eyes but luckily i still didn't have a best friend til' now hahaha :P so i think i'm safe in falling in love into your best friend :P // *phew

[quote=twapoy28;#2553801;1237623201]Brown Eyes Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.[/quote] wow.. that's true :lol3:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=twapoy28;#2553801;1237623201]People with black eyes spend the shortest time in relationships except for the one with their current addiction. They always fall in love with anything that has two legs, a pulse.They are great kissers----until they vomit all over you.[/quote] Really? Oh k. Thanks for thisss
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]Brown Eyes Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.[/quote] I love to make new friends :run:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Brown Eyes Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.
xxAshvheLxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is black :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I do have a brown eyes but luckily i still didn't have a best friend til' now hahaha :P so i think i'm safe in falling in love into your best friend :P // *phew

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy