1969-12-31

"Made in China" :lol3: :lol3:

"Made in China" :lol3: :lol3:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: "Made in China" :lol3: :lol3:

I look at it's back and it says "Made in China" :eh: :lol3::lol2::lol3::lol2:.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Not necessarily. I've had clothes (for example, Lacoste) that I bought online from the official Lacoste online shop and ended up seeing "Made in China" or "Made in India." That doesn't mean it's already fake, though. See, those designers seek out labor in other places save other than in America, because it's relatively cheaper. Those tags that have "Made in ____" simply means that the product is simply made there. It's kind of rare to find tags nowadays that is made within the US, or in Europe. Louis Vuitton is one of the few exceptions to this. -- [b]Louis Vuitton[/b] • LV [b]never[/b] goes on a clearance sale, so if ever you find sites with "sale" LV merchandise, those are fake. • The leather should feel smooth and should look shiny. Remember: These are expensive bags! It should be the best of the best. • LV bags [b]never[/b] come with tags attatched. Sometimes, they may have some paper or wrapping around the straps/handles, but that's it! [b]No price tags, no barcodes.[/b] • There will [b]always[/b] be something verifying where it was made. If it was made in places other than USA, Italy, Paris, Spain, or Germany, then it's fake. LV bags are usually made in Europe. • The dustbag should be a very soft flannel or cotton material that is a brown or tan color with NO HINT OF RED! The only thing that will be on the outside is and embossed "LV". If it says anything under it like "Louis Vuitton Paris", it's fake. [b]Lacoste[/b] • For the men's polo shirts, the crocodile is embroidered on a patch then sewn onto the shirt, rather than printed directly on the shirt. In the women's, it is printed onto the shirt. • Another way to check is to look at the sizing tags. A real Lacoste shirt will only have sizes in numbers. There has to be two tags, one that tells you the size, and the other tag that tells you where it was made. • The crocodile logo is aligned directly between the lower button and the bottom stitching. This is an authentic shirt. • Prices are [i]usually[/i] around $60-72 for a single polo shirt. If you discover prices that are extraordinarily different, you are most likely dealing with a fake. (Unless the website went on sale, of course.) • The crocodile is a nice shade of green, nothing lighter. -- I'll add more later. :lol3:
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

____________________________________________________________________________ [quote][b]Hot to spot a fake LV Bag.;[/b] (It's kinda hard, but if you're determined then go ahead and read)' [spoiler][quote]1.[b]The quality[/b]- Get your hands on a real one and roughly measure the weight with your hands. Also feel the leather and canvas- it should feel [b]smooth[/b] and should look [b]shiny[/b] (the leather). 2.[b]The pattern matters[/b]- The pattern will [b]always[/b] be the same on all pieces of the same line ([i]ex.,all damier canvases will be the same, all monogram canvases will be the same.etc[/i].). The [b]only[/b] [u]exception[/u] to this is on some of the ties and scarves. [b]All[/b] monogram canvases will be the same on all leather goods. On the Damier canvas, the boxes that say "[i]Louis Vuitton Paris[/i]" on them will be spaced 9 squares apart both horizontal and vertical (4 dark and 5 light). Anything else is [b]fake[/b]! 3.[b]The price[/b]- If you get Louis Vuitton for under, say, $250 or so, you [u]aren't[/u] getting a bargain, you're getting a [b]fake[/b]. LV [b]never[/b] goes on sale or clearance, so be careful with internet purchasing. Bag prices range from $250 or so to $4,000 or $5,000. 4.[b]The hardware[/b]- On most of the bags, the zippers and buckles will be [u]brass or gold[/u]. On some, though, they can be [u]silver[/u]. Also, [b]pay attention[/b] to how the LV's are carved into the zippers: Look at them under magnification. If they are [u]clean cut and smooth[/u] there's a chance it may be real. don't depend on this, though. Many counterfeiters pay close attention to detail. 5.[b]The leather[/b]- The handles, straps (if any), and/or trim will usually be a [b]white-colored cowhide[/b]that will oxidize (change to a darker honey color) over time. If you are purchasing a vintage bag then the cowhide will already be oxidized. When it is new it will be white on the surface but the inner part will be a red color, and that will also change color. If the white [b]does not darken[/b], it is fake. It will start oxidizing within the first few weeks. 6.[b]The accessories[/b]- Speedy's [b]do not ever [/b]come with pegs/[i]"feet"[/i] on the bottom. The bottom will always be plain with no hardware. Some bags come with locks and keys ([u]mostly the damier canvas bags[/u]) that are usually gold or brass like the hardware on the bag itself and usually have a big LV monogram carved into them. 7. [b]The packaging[/b]- LV bags [b]never[/b]come with tags attatched. They may have some paper or wrapping around the straps/handles, but that's it; [u]NO PRICE TAGS OR BARCODES[/u]. 8.[b]The inside[/b]- The inside of a bag should always have a [b]small slab of leather[/b]([i]that will also oxidize[/i]) with "[i]Louis Vuitton Made in France[/i]" hot-stamped into it. It can also say "[i]Made in Italy[/i]", "[i]Made in Paris[/i]", "[i]Made in Spain[/i]", "[i]Made in Germany[/i]", or "[i]Made in USA[/i]". If it says anything else, it's [b]fake[/b]. I don't really know what all they can say, I only own six bags and they all say "Made in France". Some of the women's purses may not have this, but there will [b]always[/b] be something verifying where it was made. 9.[b]Location, location, location[/b]- [u]Be aware[/u]of where you are buying your LV products. The only 2 places that are authorized to sell LV things are [b]louisvuitton.com[/b]and [b]eluxury.com[/b]. This, by no means, means that if they are sold elsewhere that they are [u]fake[/u]. 10.[b]The date code and serial number[/b]- [b]All LV products have serial numbers[/b], but all bags have both a serial number and a [u]date code[/u]. The only people that can read the date codes are the people that work for LV or have experience with LV products. Both codes ([i]in a bag[/i]) will usually be hidden behind some flap of leaher or canvas and can be painted or hot-stamped. 11.[b]The colors[/b]- On the multicolore Speedy's and purses there are [b]never[/b] any red or turquoise "[i]LV[/i]"s. Some may be baby blue or some other dark or light shade of blue, but never turquoise. And the "LV"s can also be pink, but never red. Also, Multicolore bags [u]never have bows on them[/u]. 12.[b]The font[/b]- On the patches that have "[i]Louis Vuitton Paris[/i]" hot-stamped into them, pay close attention to the font used. There are very round O's and pointy A's, V's, and N's. The font [b]should not be[/b] narrow or squared off. If so, [b]it's fake[/b]. 13.[b]The material[/b]- For some reason, counterfeiters just peel off the leather from a real bag and paste it on a fake one ([i]why not just sell the real thing, right[/i]?). If the product is faked from scratch then the material used is more than likely not going to be real leather or canvas. Instead it will be plastic and will [u]chip and crack easily.[/u] 14.[b]The extras[/b]- [u]Never[/u] be fooled into thinking a product is real just because it comes with the box or shopping bag or the "[i]original receipt[/i]". Items such as those can be faked with extreme ease. 15.[b]The dustbag[/b]- The dustbag should be a very soft flannel or cotton material that is a brown or tan color with [b]no hint of red[/b]. The only thing that will be on the outside is and embossed "[i]LV[/i]". If it says anything under it like "[i]Louis Vuitton Paris[/i]", [b]it's fake[/b]. 16.[b]Internet Auctions[/b]- If a seller on eBay is repetative about "[b]100% real[/b]" or "[i]All sales final[/i]" or "[b]no refunds[/b]", theres a [u]99.99999 [/u]percent chance it's [b]fake[/b]. Be [u]very[/u] cautious on iOffer.com. About 98% of the listings of designer products are [u]fake[/u]. [url=http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_know_if_a_louis_vuitton_is_fake/]source[/url][/quote] [/spoiler] Hope that helps :))' i'll try to search more on other items such as prada and gucci. ;]][/quote]

Last edited by SvperGirl (2010-04-26 23:57:39)

soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

you can tell easily in its quality and color
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If you've used real and original items of it, its really easy to see. Just example for Ecko Red. its really easy to see if its fake. mine original "Yeah, Its from U.S." it costs me 5k+ to buy that awesome shoes, Well also the price matters, When its definitely expensive much its 67% real.
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alyssa01;#3547407;1272356912]Just example for Ecko Red. its really easy to see if its fake. mine original "Yeah, Its from U.S." it costs me 5k+ to buy that awesome shoes, Well also the price matters, When its definitely expensive much its 67% real.[/quote] Really? How come? Mine's made in China but i bought it in an official ecko red outlet store and almost cost me the same price as yours. Knowing the fact that it is made from China, does that mean it's fake? Because if it is i'll be really pissed. Anyway, for those who love baby phat, you can tell them if its fake by asking to see the authencity tag in the item; [b]all baby phat products[/b] have an authentic product tag with a cat on it, inside all of their items, if it doesn't have it, [u]it's a fake[/u]. Also; the baby phat cat is very distinctive in it's look, it's supposed to be a [b]siamese cat[/b]. '[b]take note:[/b] Kimora Lee Simons (maker of baby phat) [b]does not[/b] have a daughter named [u]akoi, or ming[/u]. and she does not put anybody's name on her products besides her own, so if you see this on any baby phat products it's a [b]fake cheap replica[/b].
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for this :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » "Made in China" :lol3: :lol3:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:59