• ARCHIVES 
  • » I used to do this trick, I sometimes used a cubed ice to refresh my face and that includes my eyes also :P

Pages: 1

I used to do this trick, I sometimes used a cubed ice to refresh my face and that includes my eyes also :P

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I used to do this trick, I sometimes used a cubed ice to refresh my face and that includes my eyes also :P

blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I used to do this trick, I sometimes used a cubed ice to refresh my face and that includes my eyes also :P

It doesn't [i]have[/i] to be cucumber, but yes, it does work. Sort of. Also, it doesn't get rid of your eyebags, but it helps minimize the [b]puffiness[/b], so would cold spoons from the freezer. :)
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I used to do this trick, I sometimes used a cubed ice to refresh my face and that includes my eyes also :P

i'll try this one. thanks ;D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I never used this method. But I do use this cream for my eyes and one of the ingredients is cucumber juice or something like that. I'm not sure. But anyway, the cream is effective, although it's slow. So I GUESS it works.
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It will flatten your eyebags but not totally it will disappear.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe .. it will just help to refreshen your eye. i really don't know. i never tried this method. but, someday .. i'll try. ((=
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This is true but it's only temporary. It will not totally reduce your eyebags to nothing though lol.
SweeneyTodd
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ does it last long?.. i really want my eyebag to be reduce -_- i have to hide it by wearing eye glasses

Last edited by SweeneyTodd (2010-08-20 08:35:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I used to do this trick, I sometimes used a cubed ice to refresh my face and that includes my eyes also :P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:38

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy