• ARCHIVES 
  • » i got my biggest scar behind my knee out of stupidity. i jumped off from a moving vehicle. i think i was only 5/6 back then.

Pages: 1

i got my biggest scar behind my knee out of stupidity. i jumped off from a moving vehicle. i think i was only 5/6 back then.

_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i got my biggest scar behind my knee out of stupidity. i jumped off from a moving vehicle. i think i was only 5/6 back then.

Last edited by _eyayarey_ (2010-04-09 21:16:14)

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i got my biggest scar behind my knee out of stupidity. i jumped off from a moving vehicle. i think i was only 5/6 back then.

the scar on my left arm.. i got it from a aquarium :lol3: i was foolishly running around our house then BOOM! :lol3:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i got my biggest scar behind my knee out of stupidity. i jumped off from a moving vehicle. i think i was only 5/6 back then.

A scar on my right hand. I got it while washing the glasses. It already has a crack, but still I ignored it and continued to push my hand inside. (((= Then suddenly, the blood was already a glassful. :lol3:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My scar in my right foot. I got it when I`m in 1st grade. I tried cooking hotdogs and maybe because I can`t open the bundle of hotdogs the frying pan got fire on top and then I panicked I immediately turned off the stove and I accidentally touched the frying pan without a cover then the frying pan slipped in my hands. The cooking oil is still oiling because of too much heat. Then the cooking oil spilled in my right foot.
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg;#3562609;1272998833]My scar in my right foot. I got it when I`m in 1st grade. I tried cooking hotdogs and maybe because I can`t open the bundle of hotdogs the frying pan got fire on top and then I panicked I immediately turned off the stove and I accidentally touched the frying pan without a cover then the frying pan slipped in my hands. The cooking oil is still oiling because of too much heat. Then the cooking oil spilled in my right foot.[/quote] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ woah! that's pretty much painful T.T I Got my scar on my right leg when I was nine.I am very excited on ice skating so much that I didn't really care what size they will give (for the feet) then I figured my skating shoes are too small for me! The steel-like buckles was too hard on my leg,causing too much discomfort and voila! a scar .. ^^ I don't have such a grammar for myself :( sorry
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

left pinky b'cause of the staple wires.. it didn't stop bleeding for an hour i guess.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Right thigh. My zipper sucks. When I was putting my shorts. :lol3: Then that happen. It was looooooong. :lol3:
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Left knee. I got this when I was in kindergarten I think. I was teasing my classmate then when I accidentally fell out of balance. I knew then karma hits you back pretty fast :D
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I had a scar on my fave because of chickenpox :lol3: I hate it so,, though it's small and only one scar in my face.
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have a scar on my left cheeks it came from my chicken pox. Argh!
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww. I have a 6 stitches scar on my left knee. It actually damaged my bone and it hurts everytime the weather is cold and honestly I cant kick with my left knee and because of it I always had to made excuses in my PE class :crybaby: I got it when I was 12 years old, when I run very fast to chase my dog so he couldnt get out of the gate and I didnt noticed that our glass sliding door at home was closed.. so I accidentally bumped into it! and believe it or not I broke the glass sliding door!!! And I was taken to the hospital and I had to wear a bandage and couldnt walk for almost a month, I also had to be absent in school. But luckily, it didnt affect my walk now. It just left a mark on me which Im going to bring till I grow old :crybaby:

Last edited by crazy_hydra (2011-01-09 08:38:27)

edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have a keloid scar in my tummy, a jelly fish stuck in the skin of my tummy..
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i fell down the stairs when i was a kid. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i got my biggest scar behind my knee out of stupidity. i jumped off from a moving vehicle. i think i was only 5/6 back then.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:33

[ 10 queries - 0.489 second ]
Privacy Policy