• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]hello people :) i'm new here. my name's [u]melissa[/u]. you can call me [b]lissie[/b]. =) well, i'm 13. turning 14 this 22nd of December. Hope we can be friends =| [/color]

Pages: 12

[color=green]hello people :) i'm new here. my name's [u]melissa[/u]. you can call me [b]lissie[/b]. =) well, i'm 13. turning 14 this 22nd of December. Hope we can be friends =| [/color]

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]hello people :) i'm new here. my name's [u]melissa[/u]. you can call me [b]lissie[/b]. =) well, i'm 13. turning 14 this 22nd of December. Hope we can be friends =| [/color]

Hey there lissie! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :penguin:
lissie-wissy.o14
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=green]hello people :) i'm new here. my name's [u]melissa[/u]. you can call me [b]lissie[/b]. =) well, i'm 13. turning 14 this 22nd of December. Hope we can be friends =| [/color]

[quote=kristina16]ello! welcome to ftalk!![/quote] hello there! thanks for welcoming me! how are you? ^-^ [quote=melancholic]welcome to ftalk lissie .. (that was close to my nickname!) :shock: err, welocme to both of us.. haha! uhm..see you around! :penguin:[/quote] ok! see ye around too. the penguin is cute! hehe [quote=denimboi]Hey there lissie! See you around! :penguin:[/quote] hella there! ASL? oh. see ye around too ^-^
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay and happy posting>_<
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi lissie!! i'm nico... welcome to the forum!! see u around!! enjoy!! v_v
lissie-wissy.o14
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ranyah: nice meeting you ^-^ @nico: oh. so you're name's nico? see around too :penguin:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]lissie-wissy.o14[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=green]hello people :) i'm new here. my name's [u]melissa[/u]. you can call me [b]lissie[/b]. =) well, i'm 13. turning 14 this 22nd of December. Hope we can be friends =| [/color]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:33

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy