• ARCHIVES 
  • » i know a song im not ashamed.. When You found me my whole world changed i’m redeemed by Your life let the earth sing You are freedom turn my darkness to light You welcome me in with open arms into u

Pages: 1

i know a song im not ashamed.. When You found me my whole world changed i’m redeemed by Your life let the earth sing You are freedom turn my darkness to light You welcome me in with open arms into u

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i know a song im not ashamed.. When You found me my whole world changed i’m redeemed by Your life let the earth sing You are freedom turn my darkness to light You welcome me in with open arms into u

i know a song im not ashamed.. When You found me my whole world changed i’m redeemed by Your life let the earth sing You are freedom turn my darkness to light You welcome me in with open arms into unending light i’m not ashamed of the gospel Lord Your power Your love You saved my soul now i’m alive in You i live in the risen Son [quote=zzamae]agree with it![/quote] ep yep.. magiging reminder sken to.. ^^
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i know a song im not ashamed.. When You found me my whole world changed i’m redeemed by Your life let the earth sing You are freedom turn my darkness to light You welcome me in with open arms into u

[quote=gladz23]i know a song im not ashamed.. When You found me my whole world changed i’m redeemed by Your life let the earth sing You are freedom turn my darkness to light You welcome me in with open arms into unending light i’m not ashamed of the gospel Lord Your power Your love You saved my soul now i’m alive in You i live in the risen Son[/quote] i know it too! We can have REVIVAL when were reading the MANUAL [img]http://img.heartlight.org/cards/g/2timothy3_16-17.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i know a song im not ashamed.. When You found me my whole world changed i’m redeemed by Your life let the earth sing You are freedom turn my darkness to light You welcome me in with open arms into u

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:23

[ 10 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy