• ARCHIVES 
  • » i find the added new scne just awesome especially the cloudseph duel. EPIC! :music: :music: denzel is makin part :lol3:

Pages: 1

i find the added new scne just awesome especially the cloudseph duel. EPIC! :music: :music: denzel is makin part :lol3:

icyhott23
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i find the added new scne just awesome especially the cloudseph duel. EPIC! :music: :music: denzel is makin part :lol3:

blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i find the added new scne just awesome especially the cloudseph duel. EPIC! :music: :music: denzel is makin part :lol3:

[b]Rating:[/b] ★★★★★★★★★★ I have to say that [i]this[/i] is one of my all-time favorite movies. The CG animation is just [b]exquisite[/b], as expected from Square Enix and Tetsuya Nomura. The voice actors for the English dubbed version wasn't bad at all! At first, I had my doubts about watching it dubbed, but the movie proved me wrong. :D It's the movie every Square Enix fan has ever wanted. And they didn't disappoint! 10 stars for Advent Children! :D P.S. I got the Japanese version when the DVD came out. :xixi: Original, too!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i find the added new scne just awesome especially the cloudseph duel. EPIC! :music: :music: denzel is makin part :lol3:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:02

[ 11 queries - 0.007 second ]
Privacy Policy