• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]evolved from Eevee: Glaceon and Leafeon. I never knew how to evolve them before until she showed me the stones. Well, which is stronger? :)[/quote] both of them are unique ang stro

Pages: 1

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]evolved from Eevee: Glaceon and Leafeon. I never knew how to evolve them before until she showed me the stones. Well, which is stronger? :)[/quote] both of them are unique ang stro

#1  2009-05-07 06:00:00

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]evolved from Eevee: Glaceon and Leafeon. I never knew how to evolve them before until she showed me the stones. Well, which is stronger? :)[/quote] both of them are unique ang stro

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]evolved from Eevee: Glaceon and Leafeon. I never knew how to evolve them before until she showed me the stones. Well, which is stronger? :)[/quote] both of them are unique ang strong in their own ways. however, both are not included either in the OU (standard) or Uber (mostly legendaries and uber strong OU) tiers from Smogon. They are both under NU.. [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]Okay, let me list her line-up pokemon yesterday (I don't know whether I remember them or not): - Dialga - Arceus -Gardevoir - Rayquaza *okay, I forget the rest!* :doubt: At last, her line-up pokemons are dominated by legendary or super strong ones. :eh:[/quote] yeah, strong lne-up, unfortunately, this line-up will fall under the Uber Tier, and will face even tougher opponents (in competitive OL battling). :thumbsup: [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]Oh, again! I also saw a light blue Spiritomb in of her boxes on PC! Wow, it supposed to be purple! How could she get that rare color? :paranoid:[/quote] hahaha! your friend is either lucky or maybe she is using pokesav or Action Replay. As for me, I have almost completed the 490+ pokemon in Pearl (including the legendaries and some event pokemon like Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus). I used pokesav 'though :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]evolved from Eevee: Glaceon and Leafeon. I never knew how to evolve them before until she showed me the stones. Well, which is stronger? :)[/quote] both of them are unique ang stro

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:25

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy