• ARCHIVES 
  • » In year 2014, I'll have my debut. My mom told me to have a party, but since, I see alot of pictures of my schoolmates who had their debut, they we're awesome. Well, maybe for me, I'll celebrate 'cause

Pages: 1

In year 2014, I'll have my debut. My mom told me to have a party, but since, I see alot of pictures of my schoolmates who had their debut, they we're awesome. Well, maybe for me, I'll celebrate 'cause

#1  2011-05-16 04:18:05

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

In year 2014, I'll have my debut. My mom told me to have a party, but since, I see alot of pictures of my schoolmates who had their debut, they we're awesome. Well, maybe for me, I'll celebrate 'cause

In year 2014, I'll have my debut. My mom told me to have a party, but since, I see alot of pictures of my schoolmates who had their debut, they we're awesome. Well, maybe for me, I'll celebrate 'cause as they say, 18 is the legal age. Even though there's this TEEN in the end. Hahaha. So, maybe, i'll have a celebration that would be like.. A club-themed party cause I'm already legal or a Children's Costume party so it will be cute. But, yea. I don't know why people do bonggacious celebrations when their kids turn 18.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In year 2014, I'll have my debut. My mom told me to have a party, but since, I see alot of pictures of my schoolmates who had their debut, they we're awesome. Well, maybe for me, I'll celebrate 'cause

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:50

[ 11 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy