• ARCHIVES 
  • » We know that there are people who just cant help but give out spoilers about animes here and there. However we need to respect those people who dont want to get 'spoiled' on the anime shows that they

Pages: 12

We know that there are people who just cant help but give out spoilers about animes here and there. However we need to respect those people who dont want to get 'spoiled' on the anime shows that they

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

We know that there are people who just cant help but give out spoilers about animes here and there. However we need to respect those people who dont want to get 'spoiled' on the anime shows that they

We know that there are people who just cant help but give out spoilers about animes here and there. However we need to respect those people who dont want to get 'spoiled' on the anime shows that they are watching. So to have a compromise, here's what all of us should do: If we have a 'spoiler' for some of the anime shows, please include the spoiler texts in a [b]Spoiler Tag[/b]: <">For example: - the spolier text: [i]Naruto is going to die because Near wrote his name on the Death Note!!![/i] - place the spoilers in between the spoiler tags. - the result would be: [spoiler]Naruto is going to die because Near wrote his name on the Death Note!!![/spoiler] To view the spoiler, just highlight the text inside the Spoiler box. Please cooperate. Any spoilers found [b]not[/b] inside Spoiler Boxes will be edited/deleted without the authors' consent. =| Thanks.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: We know that there are people who just cant help but give out spoilers about animes here and there. However we need to respect those people who dont want to get 'spoiled' on the anime shows that they

[spoiler]Nice kuya charles! i just gave ate mizel a tip and now you made this thread. haha :lol: anyways i luv this tag.. it's really nice to use[/spoiler]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-06-30 05:13:18)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: We know that there are people who just cant help but give out spoilers about animes here and there. However we need to respect those people who dont want to get 'spoiled' on the anime shows that they

^ lols. That's it! Thanks for sharing this one, onii-chan! :P Before, i use the font color white to hide the spoilers. wahaha
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah this spoiler tag will really come in handy. I do hope so that the guys here would follow this simple instruction. =|
boyzwolf
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]Yeah this spoiler tag will really come in handy. I do hope so that the guys here would follow this simple instruction. =|[/quote] Tank Q for that instruction
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^Spam Detected! :exclaim: [/b]
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]copycats will stay copycats!!! hihihi this is cool!!![/spoiler]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Please, no spamming. =|
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Lol nice example for the "Naruto will die because Near would write his name on the Death note!!" :lol: By the way thanks for informing
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler] =) nyc[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nyahaha.. this soo cool! thx 4 share.. :D [i]*that spam??[/i]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Ooh. This is so Cool. Tnx fer sharing it. ;)[/spoiler]
¼aboutblankmicrosoft½
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler] nice one :D [/spoiler]
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler][color=#FFFFFF][url]http://profiles.friendster.com/luisgoco[/url][/color][/spoiler] I hope no one will spoil The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.. Im still under episode 3 =)

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-11-03 11:48:40)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][spoiler] :wasted: Testing!![/spoiler] ^FYI, this is not a spam.. [/b]
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyBlue]♣Haha... but the smileys are visible in the chatbox.♣[/color][/align]
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga][align=center][color=skyBlue]♣Haha... but the smileys are visible in the chatbox.♣[/color][/align][/quote] you really don't know the proper etiquette before you reply on a thread. you ignorance is infinite! :puke: the topic is about using spoiler and giving out spoiler of what anime others have seen already and i don't think this topic is about spoiler in the chatbox. posting smilies on spoiler don't spoil anime story you whale shit.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga][align=center][color=skyBlue]♣Haha... but the smileys are visible in the chatbox.♣[/color][/align][/quote] you freeloading again in someones topic without knowing whats going :wasted: you ignorant mindless shit whats the connection of your stupid post in this topic :retard: its says spoiler not smilies dumbass
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

Ahahahaha!!! I Can't stop Laghing[img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img][img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img][img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img]. Sorry I Accidentaly replaced the number [b]5967[/b] To: [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8373/niggaza7.png[/img][/url] Thats why i misplaced my post.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!really cool!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We know that there are people who just cant help but give out spoilers about animes here and there. However we need to respect those people who dont want to get 'spoiled' on the anime shows that they

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 11 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy