• ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anyone play here naruto shippuuden??..hehe...please tell ur fave char...haha...and please tell how to unlock the 4th hokage...cant finish hero mode...haha.... :lol: :lol: ..BTW..my fave char is

Pages: 1

Does anyone play here naruto shippuuden??..hehe...please tell ur fave char...haha...and please tell how to unlock the 4th hokage...cant finish hero mode...haha.... :lol: :lol: ..BTW..my fave char is

EmoMeyms
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Does anyone play here naruto shippuuden??..hehe...please tell ur fave char...haha...and please tell how to unlock the 4th hokage...cant finish hero mode...haha.... :lol: :lol: ..BTW..my fave char is

Does anyone play here naruto shippuuden??..hehe...please tell ur fave char...haha...and please tell how to unlock the 4th hokage...cant finish hero mode...haha.... :lol: :lol: ..BTW..my fave char is gaara..haha..bcuz if u hold his up..he would fly.... :ninja: :ninja:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Does anyone play here naruto shippuuden??..hehe...please tell ur fave char...haha...and please tell how to unlock the 4th hokage...cant finish hero mode...haha.... :lol: :lol: ..BTW..my fave char is

^After finishing Hero mode and collected all the memory fragments the white balls :eh: you need specific game time and battles and atleast lvl 10 naruto in hero mode to activate the last memory fragment on story mode and unlock 4th hokage. For my fave character. Sasuke Cursed Naruto Cursed (kid) Itachi :eh: Gaara and Deidara fly after using 3rd chakara move :eh: tip [hr] If you're in sand country and stuck on Sakura (Near the place where Gaara and Deidara fought) all you have to do is search for a flower in the 1st desert on the cactus near the entrance in the forest =) going to konoha :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-01 03:44:06)

EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Does anyone play here naruto shippuuden??..hehe...please tell ur fave char...haha...and please tell how to unlock the 4th hokage...cant finish hero mode...haha.... :lol: :lol: ..BTW..my fave char is

oh...0kei..wahehe...tnx ephe... :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok hehe just post here if you need some more help =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I saw this game last sunday and the graphic are nice and well neat just like one piece :) Have a try playing this game later after playing tekken5 :D
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow wat kind of game is that??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Does anyone play here naruto shippuuden??..hehe...please tell ur fave char...haha...and please tell how to unlock the 4th hokage...cant finish hero mode...haha.... :lol: :lol: ..BTW..my fave char is

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:55

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy