• ARCHIVES 
  • » daydreaming makes me laugh all of a sudden and i won't happen to sleep. ..one time i raised my hand while i was lying in bed. i was seeing how long i can raise my hand until i get tired. i got tired

Pages: 1

daydreaming makes me laugh all of a sudden and i won't happen to sleep. ..one time i raised my hand while i was lying in bed. i was seeing how long i can raise my hand until i get tired. i got tired

#1  2009-04-26 23:52:43

S3tM30nF!r3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

daydreaming makes me laugh all of a sudden and i won't happen to sleep. ..one time i raised my hand while i was lying in bed. i was seeing how long i can raise my hand until i get tired. i got tired

daydreaming makes me laugh all of a sudden and i won't happen to sleep. ..one time i raised my hand while i was lying in bed. i was seeing how long i can raise my hand until i get tired. i got tired but i didn't fall asleep. well, i tried...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » daydreaming makes me laugh all of a sudden and i won't happen to sleep. ..one time i raised my hand while i was lying in bed. i was seeing how long i can raise my hand until i get tired. i got tired

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 10 queries - 0.007 second ]
Privacy Policy