• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=ReverzerO;#3411181;1264085810]when do you think will the next-gen start?[/quote] i think our current gen will still be alive for a couple of years or so... with the new "Microsoft Natal" and "P

Pages: 123

[quote=ReverzerO;#3411181;1264085810]when do you think will the next-gen start?[/quote] i think our current gen will still be alive for a couple of years or so... with the new "Microsoft Natal" and "P

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=ReverzerO;#3411181;1264085810]when do you think will the next-gen start?[/quote] i think our current gen will still be alive for a couple of years or so... with the new "Microsoft Natal" and "P

[quote=strikerno14;#3562620;1273006558]what?...haha...:lol: you do not believe me? fine...haha...or do you just don't understand what I posted?...anyways, that's what my basis is, because it's right, and it hasn't disappointed me so far. always remember, the games are what counts.[/quote] youre the one who dont understand the question. you just based your answer in general basis.
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=ReverzerO;#3411181;1264085810]when do you think will the next-gen start?[/quote] i think our current gen will still be alive for a couple of years or so... with the new "Microsoft Natal" and "P

[quote=ReverzerO;#3562979;1273028368]youre the one who dont understand the question. you just based your answer in general basis.[/quote] you're the one who doesn't understand the answer...i said i follow the general basis...do you understand that? follow... F-O-L-L-O-W... follow (verb): to act according to: [i]i follow the general basis[/i] if you want to put it this way, fine, i follow the general basis as a personal basis...get it now?... :lol:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Uhm, I don't mean to interrupt but... So the "general basis" are the [i]games[/i], am I correct? Nintendo's games are more focused for young teens and family in general. (i.e. Mario Kart, Just Dance, etc.) I guess that's why Nintendo's so popular: Their games could be played by many individuals, at the same time, have fun. Hell, even the parents out there act like kids when playing Nintendo games. Now, for Sony and Microsoft, their games are more for the "hardcore gamers," if I may say. Or even just the normal, not-so-addicted gamers. Individuals who like playing games that doesn't require other people to make it fun. Of course, Sony and Microsoft also has their own games wherein you could play with a few friends (i.e. Tekken, Soul Calibur, etc.), but I'm generalizing. Anyway, since we are talking about the [b]games[/b] in general, that should also include the graphics, how the gameplay is, and obviously, how fun it is. :D I'm stating this as my own personal observation only. I'm not trying to bash any console whatsoever, because I'm pretty open-minded. Let me try and shorten it: Nintendo games are super fun especially having your family or friends are around, it awakens your "inner child" and whatnot. I do not deny that. But, it doesn't really have the best graphics there is, nor will you find yourself sitting alone and playing a Nintendo game. Now, Sony and Microsoft doesn't have much "family games" or whatever you want to call it, but they have [i]awesome[/i] graphics and awesome games as well. Yes, most of them aren't meant for family use, but anybody that's a real 'gamer' (or at least anybody who loves video games) won't deny the fact that they do make awesome games in terms of gameplay, storyline, and graphics. Also, I'm not saying all of their games are awesome just in case anybody misunderstands. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean you have to prove that the another person's opinion is wrong or whatever. [b]All three consoles have their own ups and downs[/b]. That's the cold hard truth. One console can't have everything. It just all goes down to "which console do you like best?" Just in case anybody asks: Yeah, I do own consoles from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. I'm not biased.

Last edited by blackmamba (2010-05-05 15:56:09)

strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3564625;1273089182]Nintendo's games are more focused for young teens and family in general. (i.e. Mario Kart, Just Dance, etc.) I guess that's why Nintendo's so popular: Their games could be played by many individuals, at the same time, have fun. Hell, even the parents out there act like kids when playing Nintendo games.[/quote] Well... not really. It seems like that because of their growing popularity that comes from Wii Sports. No other consoles have that. Also, if that's the case, they would have made New Super Mario Bros. Wii more kid friendly because if you're playing that game with three other friends, I don't think any kid friendly things will happen. I also don't think they are more focused on the young teens and family because it's pretty obvious that Metroid Prime 3: Corruption isn't for kids, especially The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Hell, I don't even think a young teen can beat a super mario game. I also remember playing Mario Kart for the first time, and guess what? That was the first game that I wanted to punch my friend in the face for using lightning when I'm about to jump in a cliff, and those fucking blue shells....i hate them... I don't think Mario Kart is "kid friendly" at all. It just seems like that because of the shiny visuals. [quote=blackmamba;#3564625;1273089182]Now, for Sony and Microsoft, their games are more for the "hardcore gamers," if I may say. Or even just the normal, not-so-addicted gamers. Individuals who like playing games that doesn't require other people to make it fun. Of course, Sony and Microsoft also has their own games wherein you could play with a few friends (i.e. Tekken, Soul Calibur, etc.), but I'm generalizing.[/quote] Also no, you know why most people think that the Wii is kid friendly and PS3 and Xbox 360 are for "hardcore"? Because the other two consoles have more boobs in it. Also you can trash talk online in Xbox 360. [quote=blackmamba;#3564625;1273089182]Nintendo games are super fun especially having your family or friends are around, it awakens your "inner child" and whatnot. I do not deny that. But, it doesn't really have the best graphics there is, nor will you find yourself sitting alone and playing a Nintendo game.[/quote] I don't really feel that. When I play Mario Kart Wii? I feel irritated. When I play Wii Sports? I feel tired. And that's why you think that it's kid friendly. You didn't bother to play it long enough that this isn't merely for kid, it's more complicated than that. You think like that because of the graphics. [quote=blackmamba;#3564625;1273089182]Now, Sony and Microsoft doesn't have much "family games" or whatever you want to call it, but they have awesome graphics and awesome games as well. Yes, most of them aren't meant for family use, but anybody that's a real 'gamer' (or at least anybody who loves video games) won't deny the fact that they do make awesome games in terms of gameplay, storyline, and graphics. Also, I'm not saying all of their games are awesome just in case anybody misunderstands.[/quote] Yup, they don't. And then they realized that Nintendo is freaking rich with their Wiis and asked "Why not us? Why not try to imitate Nintendo and be rich like them?" Also, you have to differentiate the game developers and the consoles... you can never say Microsoft is awesome because they have Halo. No, you can't say that because they didn't make it. You can't say Playstation is awesome because it has Tekken, no, because Sony didn't make it. You can't say Xbox is awesome cause they have assassin's creed, No. Bungie made Halo, Namco made Tekken and Ubisoft made Assassin's creed. So that makes Bungie awesome not xbox, Namco awesome not playstation and Ubisoft awesome not xbox 360. They are the ones who made it worthwhile. That's why I said it's in the games. [quote=blackmamba;#3564625;1273089182]Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean you have to prove that the another person's opinion is wrong or whatever.[/quote] That's why I follow the general basis, because it's always right, and it hasn't let me down. Have you played The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask? I don't think so, otherwise you wouldn't have said: [quote=blackmamba;#3564625;1273089182]Nintendo's games are more focused for young teens and family in general[/quote]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=strikerno14;#3564654;1273101021]Well... not really. It seems like that because of their growing popularity that comes from Wii Sports. No other consoles have that. Also, if that's the case, they would have made New Super Mario Bros. Wii more kid friendly because if you're playing that game with three other friends, I don't think any kid friendly things will happen. I also don't think they are more focused on the young teens and family because it's pretty obvious that Metroid Prime 3: Corruption isn't for kids, especially The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Hell, I don't even think a young teen can beat a super mario game. I also remember playing Mario Kart for the first time, and guess what? That was the first game that I wanted to punch my friend in the face for using lightning when I'm about to jump in a cliff, and those fucking blue shells....i hate them... I don't think Mario Kart is "kid friendly" at all. It just seems like that because of the shiny visuals.[/quote] I'm not saying [b]every single game[/b] of Nintendo is for kids/young teens/whatever. _-" Also, it's not about beating the game, but simply playing it and enjoying it. Super Mario's gameplay is pretty simple: Go find and rescue the Princess. I haven't even beaten a single game of Super Mario yet. Lmao. Yes, Mario Kart would probably make kids want to hit each other (and probably teens who take the game personally), but any game that children play will make them hate the other person for "beating" them, whether it be with video games or a simple game of marbles. Just because you wanted to punch your friend in the face for using it on you doesn't mean that everyone would feel the same. Also, I never used the term "kid friendly" with Nintendo games. I'm just saying it's more focused on the young audience. That's why the visuals are "shiny." [quote=strikerno14;#3564654;1273101021]Also no, you know why most people think that the Wii is kid friendly and PS3 and Xbox 360 are for "hardcore"? Because the other two consoles have more boobs in it. Also you can trash talk online in Xbox 360.[/quote] Again, never said anything about being "kid friendly." You just said it yourself, XBOX and PlayStation has more "boobs in it." They have that sort of advantage over the Wii, so you can't blame people for thinking it's more "hardcore." Besides, I just used that term for the lack of a better term. You can trash talk online anywhere, not online with 360 or the PS3. A lot of people trash talk in DotA, HoN, World of Warcraft, and other online games. It's the internet. Those kinds of people are everywhere. [quote=strikerno14;#3564654;1273101021]I don't really feel that. When I play Mario Kart Wii? I feel irritated. When I play Wii Sports? I feel tired. And that's why you think that it's kid friendly. You didn't bother to play it long enough that this isn't merely for kid, it's more complicated than that. You think like that because of the graphics.[/quote] Dude. I respect that you "don't feel that." You should respect mine, too. Obviously, you are pro-Nintendo and I don't care. I'm not trying to bash your preferred console, so stop taking it the wrong way. Why don't you start actually telling everyone your own opinion on all three consoles rather than just taking other people's [u]opinions[/u] and rebutting it? Also, who said I didn't bother playing it long enough? I never mentioned how much time I spent playing Nintendo consoles, so stop making stuff up. For the 3rd time, I never said it was kid friendly. The console being "focused more on the younger audience" and "kid friendly" are way different. I'd explain why, but I'm not going to waste my time making you understand. I'm taking graphics into consideration because we're talking about games in general here. And that includes the graphics. Besides, isn't this a console war? We should be talking about the consoles' gaming capabilities. Like I said before, I'm only stating this as my own observation. I observed and suggested that Nintendo games are focused more on the younger audience because of many things, and one of them is the graphics. How would they make the younger audience more interested in the game if the graphics look so... "realistic" just like the graphics in Sony and Microsoft games? Younger audiences like simple things and colors. As for you feeling irritated when playing the Mario Kart, that's just you. Don't conclude that it's the same for everybody else. [quote=strikerno14;#3564654;1273101021]Yup, they don't. And then they realized that Nintendo is freaking rich with their Wiis and asked "Why not us? Why not try to imitate Nintendo and be rich like them?" Also, you have to differentiate the game developers and the consoles... you can never say Microsoft is awesome because they have Halo. No, you can't say that because they didn't make it. You can't say Playstation is awesome because it has Tekken, no, because Sony didn't make it. You can't say Xbox is awesome cause they have assassin's creed, No. Bungie made Halo, Namco made Tekken and Ubisoft made Assassin's creed. So that makes Bungie awesome not xbox, Namco awesome not playstation and Ubisoft awesome not xbox 360. They are the ones who made it worthwhile. That's why I said it's in the games.[/quote] Yes, Sony and Microsoft are imitating Nintendo because Nintendo is just so duper omega awesome! Right. Also, stop twisting my words and making it sound like something else. I never said Microsoft is awesome because they have Halo, nor have I said that Sony is awesome because they have Tekken. Please stop lecturing me about who developed what, because I am well aware of the game developers for those games. You're not the only one with common sense nor are you the only one who knows that. Yes, Sony or Microsoft didn't make those games, but their consoles do have the capabilities to run and play those games. And this is what this thread is all about. The consoles. [quote=strikerno14;#3564654;1273101021]That's why I follow the general basis, because it's always right, and it hasn't let me down. Have you played The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask? I don't think so, otherwise you wouldn't have said: blackmamba wrote [?]: Nintendo's games are more focused for young teens and family in general[/quote] Yes, you followed the "general basis." No need to repeat that again, because everybody who read the posts in the thread got that the first time. Following the general basis and simply ignoring everybody else's opinions and making it seem like everybody who likes Microsoft or Sony than Nintendo says that Nintendo sucks. I just said Nintendo is my least kind of video game company. Yours is probably Microsoft or Sony, or even both. And I don't care, because that's your own opinion or preference. Oh, I'm sorry Mr. I-Have-Played-That-Game. If it makes you feel any better about yourself, yes, I have played Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Stop assuming somebody hasn't played a game just because of what they said. Also, if you only didn't let your love for Nintendo cloud your judgement and train of thought, you would've understood a thousand words ago that I never said that [i]all[/i] Nintendo's games are for young teens and family. It's probably my fault for not putting "most," but that doesn't mean I said "all Nintendo games," either. -- I get that you're only telling your opinion and all, but please do so in a proper and non-condescending manner. I tried my best to not offend anyone (especially you) with my previous post and I'm pretty damn sure I said it in a proper manner, so do everyone else a favor and do the same. I'm not out to get you or whatever. I'm just telling you my thoughts. Now, if you don't like it, then whatever. I'm not asking you to agree with me, I just want you to respect my opinion because I respect yours.

Last edited by blackmamba (2010-05-06 11:51:26)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=strikerno14;#3563724;1273052785][quote=ReverzerO;#3562979;1273028368]youre the one who dont understand the question. you just based your answer in general basis.[/quote] you're the one who doesn't understand the answer...i said i follow the general basis...do you understand that? follow... F-O-L-L-O-W... follow (verb): to act according to: [i]i follow the general basis[/i] if you want to put it this way, fine, i follow the general basis as a personal basis...get it now?... :lol:[/quote] okey okey i respect your general basis as your personal basis and to serves as your strong staff. well i would like to remind you that we're on the console war not on the games or game developers wars! and besides i observed that you were on the nintendo side!
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey guys, i'm sorry to have not posted in here for a while, I was annoyed by dumb people here posting dumb and very boring things...I just took a break for a while Now where are we again??
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=strikerno14;#3640339;1277493150]Hey guys, i'm sorry to have not posted in here for a while, I was annoyed by dumb people here posting dumb and very boring things...I just took a break for a while[/quote] Stop posting offensive remarks. This is a warning.
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3640343;1277496351]Stop posting offensive remarks.[/quote] So, if a person is being dumb, you wouldn't say something about? you just let it slide like nothing has happened? It's kinda like hating your teacher and you know he/she is wrong and you know better but you don't do something about it. Kinda like when the teacher asks why are you sleeping in my class? I say I was bored and it's not my fault for being bored it's theirs, they just influenced it. Hey, i said something but not to anyone, if they are hurt, then they know what they have done.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Frankly, I'm too tired to argue with anybody. so... [quote=strikerno14;#3640344;1277496652]So, if a person is being dumb, you wouldn't say something about? you just let it slide like nothing has happened?[/quote] Yes. [quote=strikerno14;#3640344;1277496652]It's kinda like hating your teacher and you know he/she is wrong and you know better but you don't do something about it[/quote] If it's a clash between opinions then I just let him say whatever he wants. I don't care what he thinks, it's not like I have to [b]believe[/b] everything he tells me. I would oppose from time to time if I strongly disagree, but I wouldn't say something like "Someone's being dumb here". [quote=strikerno14;#3640344;1277496652]Kinda like when the teacher asks why are you sleeping in my class? I say I was bored and it's not my fault for being bored it's theirs, they just influenced it.[/quote] Ohhh-kay. :-_-: [quote=strikerno14;#3640344;1277496652]Hey, i said something but not to anyone, if they are hurt, then they know what they have done.[/quote] Dude, they got hurt because you were being offensive. :pet: Share your opinions in a non-derogatory manner. Thank you!
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3640350;1277498129]Frankly, I'm too tired to argue with anybody. so... strikerno14 wrote [?]: So, if a person is being dumb, you wouldn't say something about? you just let it slide like nothing has happened? Yes. strikerno14 wrote [?]: It's kinda like hating your teacher and you know he/she is wrong and you know better but you don't do something about it If it's a clash between opinions then I just let him say whatever he wants. I don't care what he thinks, it's not like I have to believe everything he tells me. I would oppose from time to time if I strongly disagree, but I wouldn't say something like "Someone's being dumb here". strikerno14 wrote [?]: Kinda like when the teacher asks why are you sleeping in my class? I say I was bored and it's not my fault for being bored it's theirs, they just influenced it. Ohhh-kay.[/quote] hahahaha...lol [quote=forsakendoll;#3640350;1277498129]Dude, they got hurt because you were being offensive. Share your opinions in a non-derogatory manner. Thank you![/quote] Hey, I'm dumb too, everyone's dumb, i just know when i happen to be right, or when i happened to be bored.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=strikerno14;#3640351;1277498678]Hey, I'm dumb too, everyone's dumb, i just know when i happen to be right, or when i happened to be bored.[/quote] To be honest, I see your point. especially here: [quote=strikerno14;#3564654;1273101021]No, you can't say that because they didn't make it. You can't say Playstation is awesome because it has Tekken, no, because Sony didn't make it. You can't say Xbox is awesome cause they have assassin's creed, No. Bungie made Halo, Namco made Tekken and Ubisoft made Assassin's creed. So that makes Bungie awesome not xbox, Namco awesome not playstation and Ubisoft awesome not xbox 360. They are the ones who made it worthwhile. That's why I said it's in the games.[/quote] Look, I don't care if you argue all day. but if someone gets annoyed/trolled then I guess that's where I stop the fun. :chew:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Whatever, I surrender. I'm wrong, you're right. o.O I just wanna say that Microsoft/Sony has the capabilities to play those games than Nintendo. That's pretty much it. I'm focusing more on the consoles. I accept your opinion, so accept mine. I'm not saying mine's correct, and I couldn't care less because it's my own opinion anyway, but the least you could do is to respect it. That's the only thing I'm asking for. -___- Besides, you even if you're right, derogatory remarks are uncalled for.

Last edited by blackmamba (2010-06-25 16:58:49)

strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3640354;1277499085]Look, I don't care if you argue all day. but if someone gets annoyed/trolled then I guess that's where I stop the fun.[/quote] hey, the fun already stopped [quote=blackmamba;#3640357;1277499476]Whatever[/quote] see? [quote=blackmamba;#3640357;1277499476]Besides, you even if you're right, derogatory remarks are uncalled for.[/quote] to whom?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol whats happening here again? i cannot sense the topic anymore!
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReverzerO;#3640688;1277540006]lol whats happening here again? i cannot sense the topic anymore![/quote] yeah, me neither, let's start over, you guys go ahead first
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sorry but im not interested in this topic anymore. sony, microsoft and nintendo are the winners because they are continuesly gaining money. and about us, we just enjoying their products.
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReverzerO;#3640730;1277542402]sony, microsoft and nintendo are the winners[/quote] i think we are the winners, i think one of them maybe evil but i think one of them really wants people to enjoy their products and try anything to satisfy the costumers
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah i know who's the evil your talking about but don't worry his lifefan is already short",
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReverzerO;#3640834;1277554139]yeah i know who's the evil your talking about but don't worry his lifefan is already short",[/quote] what?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=ReverzerO;#3411181;1264085810]when do you think will the next-gen start?[/quote] i think our current gen will still be alive for a couple of years or so... with the new "Microsoft Natal" and "P

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:03

[ 9 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy