• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys. it's like the [b]Pinoy Songs -iluvit or not so?-[/b] thread at the philippines section though the songs here are only foreign ones i'll start For All Of My Life-For Real

Pages: 12

Hi guys. it's like the [b]Pinoy Songs -iluvit or not so?-[/b] thread at the philippines section though the songs here are only foreign ones i'll start For All Of My Life-For Real

mG
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys. it's like the [b]Pinoy Songs -iluvit or not so?-[/b] thread at the philippines section though the songs here are only foreign ones i'll start For All Of My Life-For Real

Love it.. =)=)=)=):thumbsup: =) :D
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys. it's like the [b]Pinoy Songs -iluvit or not so?-[/b] thread at the philippines section though the songs here are only foreign ones i'll start For All Of My Life-For Real

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]i love foreign songs :lol: pinoy love songs are corny :D i guess. ahhhahah but gud for senti mowd. lol [/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys. it's like the [b]Pinoy Songs -iluvit or not so?-[/b] thread at the philippines section though the songs here are only foreign ones i'll start For All Of My Life-For Real

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:29

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy