• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

Pages: 12

:D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

troylee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-02-03 20:33:00)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

I've tried that already! uhmmm... just normal... like you're also goin out with someone the same as your age..ü really ü :penguin: [i]and please, avoid double-posting...[/i]

Last edited by `mizeL (2006-11-17 04:21:14)

†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

[b]be as normal as normal as normal as ever that you can possibly be[/b] :wallbash: [b]and of course enjoy the moment and stay cool[/b] [i]at sports la ang wahaha joke[/i] :ninja:

Last edited by †¤meg¤† (2006-11-17 06:06:56)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hahaha, just act your age.. :D No need to lie about your age or act too mature. Like what others say, just be normal. Be yourself, you'd enjoy your date that way. ;)
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and of course..always tke your time :D :thumbsup: lol^^ :lol:
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually this question came up to my mind while watching... "Desperate Housewives" Mrs. Solis Is HOT!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]be yourself.hahaha! :lol: korni. shit [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dedma... =D lol.. hmm.just go with the flow.. :D ...we'll go to..hmm..what about enchanted kingdom?!? we'll have some rides.. =D especially roller coaster.. :doubt:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2006-11-21 08:17:03)

troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

please don't use this thread to just have a post added on you... those answers are nonsense...
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just act...normal.. :D who cares if he/she is much older than you... tat doesnt mean he/she acts lyk animals... :lol: ur both the same species(homo sapiens)am i wrong? :lol: ..no need for u to act dif. at all.. =D p.s not pointin at anyone i just want to make tis a little bit more interesting :P happy postin^^ -'+-'+-'+-'+-'+-'+-'+-'+-'+-'blink!!!-'+-'+-'+-'+-'+-'+-'+-'+-'+

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-11-20 06:22:28)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]AGE DOES NOT MATTER. lol, just be normal. but not to the point that he can't relate to what you are saying. like he's a business man, and you'll talk about cartoons, or whatever that might not be his field of interest. try to weigh things and look for your similarities, know your same interests, stuffs and you can start a good conversation from there without feeling akward.[/b]
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

what if your partner doesn't want you to be yourself?? what if she wants me to grow a little more mature?? OMG! i really dunno my situation!
LING
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmms. just be yourself lah. maybe that's the first reason why that person like you? ;) hahas. my oldest stead i ever had was 5 years older thn me. we didnt last very long, but it was an enjoyable time. :thumbsup:
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

but... she is like 9 yrs older than me...
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w/ my xperience of the girl +6 of my age... i dont do much of talking instead i let the action speak out... and just act like her age :D
kisha_punk
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just [b]be yourself[/b]. No need to be AS-IF. Haha. ;)
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

(off topic)^hey sis...u are very fast in posting..keep it up! @ topic: just interact with him/her, don't make them feel that they are older, go with the flow and engage on not so serious topics! :D make it as fun as possible for him and for you :P
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha.. dunno..
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very simple: just be yourself and somehow, (magically) you'll find everything fall into place.. =|
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Be yourself. Act as if you were with your true friends. It doesnt really matter if he's a way older than you. hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D post your "how to's" here :D -------------------- i guess being mature enough to handle his/her maturity will be a great plus points ^___^ [color=red][i]edited the double post.[/i][/color]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:21

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy