1969-12-31

someone who is cute, intelligent and nice to talk with

someone who is cute, intelligent and nice to talk with
sellahxhin
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: someone who is cute, intelligent and nice to talk with

[i]I usually fall for a boy who's sweet, caring and thoughful .. and those who always smiles at me.[/i]
itsroxy
» n00b
1969-12-31

sweet , always there , can make me smile and we have a lot in common :)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

someone who is very funny...
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

who will love me at my worst :lol3:
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cute, [i]makulit[/i], and cool! :cool:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]bad boy type =D :xixi:[/font][/color]
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hard to get ([i]suplado[/i]);Just silently sitting in a corner reading a book or listening to his favorite track in his ipod. The type of guy that i can relate to. I mean, i can talk to him about sirious stuffs like he's my bestfriend, not just the physical stuffs. He'd love to listen to my opinions and will not be bored about my endless rants. Not that boastfull and [i]alaskador[/i], i don't care if he suck at expressing he's feelings, what counts is that i can still know that he loves me by those simple gestures he make. like, calling me just to say "goodnight"; or lending me his jacket when it's cold outside, or scolding me when i did something wrong. I mean, yeah he looks tough and independent on the outside but deep down there's this vulnerability hidden all this time. simple guy with simple dreams. ;;) that's the kind of guy that'll melt my heart. <<<333
xiemaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

serious, but sometimes kalog. =)
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i really can;t tell, it's just when i see her i get starstruck, you know something like that..... but not all pretty girls that i see, i get this feeling, only on some..:D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Badboy[/b] type. :d I don't know but I choose the badboy than the prettyboy. :eh: Yeah, he's such a devil but he's different when it comes to love. I know it. :)
Riinkei_027
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

caring, understanding, thoughtful, smart, serious but still has a sense of humor, and loves me for who I am.
dianepopziee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

badboy type, that has good personality and attitude. :)) or the prettyboy type, that knows how to dance or sing, and has good personality ofcourse. :))
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For those who are very simple and she has a well good attitude...
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The quiet good guy. :heart: Someone that has friends but is shy, who hates studying but gets good grades anyway, the somewhat geeky type (liking anime is a bonus for me!) but knows his video games, and someone who doesn't know how to express his feelings, but shows them in a cute, sweet way. Hehe. :giggle: I don't like guys who are super... straightforward. It freaks me out. >__> And by that, I mean the text-me-everyday-bug-me-until-I-say-yes type. D: And yes, bad boys are a turn off for me. I could never date a guy who has vices. (i.e. smokes, drinks [b]a lot[/b], does drugs.) I don't mind if he drinks, as long as he doesn't do it as much as possible.
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It depends. But most of the time I fall for a happy go lucky guy who has a great sense of humor whom I can share and relate my self especially my stupidness :lol3: The one who is not so serious but then woa he got the brains! A guy who can make even a simple conversation worthful. ;]
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I fall for guys who is my close friend because i know i won't get bored whenever i'm with him. .and usually, i fall for boys who are not intelligent but looks smart whenever he talks. .that's all i guess
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I usually fall for [b]Funny[/b] guys. Those who will crack my funny bone. I dunno, it's just maybe because I'm also funny? . ___ .
lame.brainycells
» n00b
1969-12-31

i fall for funny guys too. ^_^ the type who makes my day complete by making me laugh. >)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i fall for boys who are silent type but talkative when you talk to him about his interests.. oh oh, and i would fall for him if his interests are same to my interests. like.. - anime - music - dreaming to go Japan.. [b]ETC.. ETC..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » someone who is cute, intelligent and nice to talk with

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:49

[ 10 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy