• ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hello..♥♥ im kristine.. 18 years of age and im from the philippines i love reading books and surfing the internet.. this site makes it a free one stop shop for me! so im very glad that

Pages: 1

..hello..♥♥ im kristine.. 18 years of age and im from the philippines i love reading books and surfing the internet.. this site makes it a free one stop shop for me! so im very glad that

#1  2009-04-22 23:45:52

krisgayle04
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

..hello..♥♥ im kristine.. 18 years of age and im from the philippines i love reading books and surfing the internet.. this site makes it a free one stop shop for me! so im very glad that

..hello..♥♥ im kristine.. 18 years of age and im from the philippines i love reading books and surfing the internet.. this site makes it a free one stop shop for me! so im very glad that i found this site..:P hope that i'll gain new friends here.. tnx so much..:) -take care everyone!♥♪♪:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..hello..♥♥ im kristine.. 18 years of age and im from the philippines i love reading books and surfing the internet.. this site makes it a free one stop shop for me! so im very glad that

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:20

[ 12 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy